Official Prices?

By TroZ2, in Agrabah Bazaar

Firs than all hi, I'm a new interested player. I'm from Chile and I'r really fascinted with the TCG. The problem it's that in the official shop page of FF 2 days ago I saw the Booster Boxes at $10 and the Kingdom Packs from Basic Edition at $3. I just wanna know if that prices are going to back sometime (hope in shor time) or the $95 are gonna be the official price ever.

what prizes are you talking about? I can't think of any that come inside the box.

Sorry, my mistake. It's price, no prize. I just mix some letters sometimes xD

$10 a box is a holiday sale price, they'll be back at $100 soon.

They'r back just now, that's because I ask if they gonna fall again or they gonna keep like this

Troz said:

They'r back just now, that's because I ask if they gonna fall again or they gonna keep like this

ah good think I brought mine yesterday then. they're probably going to stay at 100

But that's a bad thing for me, I was going to order a lot of boxes just today, and now I just gonna have to keep the flavor...

Troz said:

But that's a bad thing for me, I was going to order a lot of boxes just today, and now I just gonna have to keep the flavor...

CCGarmory.com has them for about 50, so if you don't find them going back down, you can at least get them cheaper.

Thk for the advice, but I was having a $50 permission of purchase and need more than 1 booster box. ****, why I don'tbuy it when I saw it at that price!

Please FFG put them low again T^T!!!