Buffalo NY Guys

By CenterPoint, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hey, wanted to put this up

Any events coming up out that way?

do you guys have a game night or something,

also do we want to put a day together for you all to come my way and we can get together? (ive got 2 tables in my basement next to my bar)

Hey CenterPoint,

Don't know if you want to travel or not but thought I would offer. There is a Tournament in Erie, PA at Gateway games on May 21st. Will be the Spring 2016 Kit.

Here is the FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1729925977297176/

RZ-Talon

unfortunately ill be in texas this weekend (lol so that will be even more of a drive) but im not against going that far for a tournament when you have your next one.

Good luck!

Hey, school is almost over for Alex and I and the baseball season is in full swing. We will get together for sure this summer. Not sure what Pauls plans are but he said you guys were going to Toronto in July. I want to start trying out the new ships soon.

Chris

Im super busy the next 2 weeks but will be ready to go afterwards. Dave & Adams told me they plan on running a mknthly tournet at end of each month, starting this month but I cant make this one. Im still waiting for them to make an official lost on their fb page. Not sure whats taking them so long.

Official post*

***** phone kb!!!

When you see it, can you put it up here?

i dont have facebook to be able to see it

When you see it, can you put it up here?

i dont have facebook to be able to see it

Will do.