Friendly play, NorthEast Ohio

By Darth Sanguis, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Looking for people to play armada with in North East Ohio near Akron, Kent, Ravenna, Hiram, Aurora, Garrettsville, Mantua, Streetsburo,

Also looking to convince a nearby gamestore to start hosting tournaments. Anyone interested?

Hey Darth Sanguis,

There is a tournament in Erie PA at Gateway Games on May 21st @ 1pm. Registration starts at 1230.

Hi that's a bit North but we're looking at getting stuff going down in the St. Clairsville area (which is probably a bit south for you.) New Dimension Comics in the Ohio Valley Mall has a standing open gaming for X-wing on Saturday evenings (I won't make it this week.) I've been planning on toting my Armada stuff along.

Edited by Frimmel

If you run tournaments some from Erie pa will travel and there is a tournament at gateway games on may 21

Try empire games trying to get something going there or immortals inc.

Looking for people to play armada with in North East Ohio near Akron, Kent, Ravenna, Hiram, Aurora, Garrettsville, Mantua, Streetsburo,

Also looking to convince a nearby gamestore to start hosting tournaments. Anyone interested?

I just moved to Kent and am looking for fellow Armada players as well, let me know if you are still interested.

Not sure how I have missed this thread for so long.

I'm in Akron. JAC games in Cuyahoga valley has a couple of people who still have armada stuff, including me. Very casual. Friday night is usually when the SW games happen. Most of the Star Wars players play x-wing and imperial assault but if you let me know in advance I can bring Armada stuff.

We're trying to get something going at empire games in Streetsboro usually there on Friday night