Saskatchewan!

By ShadowLink0987, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

What the hey, it managed to work for imperial assault! Anyone lurking on these forums from Saskatoon and trying to grow the armada community? I know I've infrequently met up with a few players by chance, but hoping to be able to get the community rolling on this as well!

What the hey, it managed to work for imperial assault! Anyone lurking on these forums from Saskatoon and trying to grow the armada community? I know I've infrequently met up with a few players by chance, but hoping to be able to get the community rolling on this as well!

Well, I do believe that one of our Ex-Albertans, Mogrok , is going to be making his home outside of Alberta now... I believe he's over there for the time being, so maybe he can help get some things rolling as well...

I'm still 4 hours away from there. 2 From Regina and 4 from Winnipeg. My future of Armada is not good lol. But I will gladly travel for events. I am also not here most of the summer but at least until July I am.

Its cool! I read it and thought of you, regardless - Figured I'd get balls rolling if need be :D

Yeah! That would be awesome! The local shop I frequent is named dragons den, and it is also where we are trying to get imperial assault interest drummed up as well!

There hasn't been much of any organizational play or really anything frequent at all, but I am working on getting that and IA going at the same time. We just had a very successful day with the IA demo and am thinking of trying to do something to that degree with armada as well to get a local community going. I will consult with the guys from the den and see what we can put in the works.

I stopped in there when I just passed through a couple weeks ago. I will actually be in Saskatoon over the long weekend if you are up for a game or 2. I will use my regional's list I am taking to Minneapolis.

I would be available on the Sunday if that works for you! Also going to talk to the den and see about setting up a demo day for June at some point. Try to give people loads of notice on it so it can be a bigger thing that way