I am confused by a part of this statement, found on p 90 in the PDF:

Thrown weapons don’t need reloading. However, these weapons

possess a Rate of Fire (ROF), which indicates how many of them a

character can throw in a single Combat Turn. If a weapon has a ROF of 40,

a character can throw one of them for each 40 points of Attack Ability or

Sleight of Hand he possesses (using the higher of the two). In other words,

a combatant with an attack Ability of 120 could throw three of them per

turn. A penalty of –10 to the character’s Attack or Sleight of Hand Ability

is applied for each additional projectile thrown.

Namely, the last statement says I have a -10 to possibly Sleight of Hand when throwing projectiles. Does this imply that I can use Sleight of Hand to throw weapons instead of Attack?

Not a line I noticed before, but, let's take a look.

Core Exxet's take on the subject is thus:

Para lanzar varios proyectiles arrojadizos, utilizaremos una regla distinta. Cada arma que puede ser arrojada tiene una cadencia de fuego a la que llamaremos CF, que nos indica la facilidad con la que se lanza y el número de proyectiles que nuestra habilidad nos permite tirar por asalto. Si un arma tiene una CF de 40, podremos arrojar una unidad por cada 40 puntos de habilidad de ataque o de Trucos de manos que el sujeto posea (sólo se cuenta la más elevada de las dos). Es decir, si tenemos 120, podremos atacar tres veces por asalto. Cada proyectil adicional aplica un penalizador de –10 a la habilidad final del personaje, en todos los ataques que haga durante ese asalto.

Or, in English...

In order to launch various throwing projectiles, we use a unique rule. Each weapon that can be thrown has a Rate of Fire that we call RoF which indicates the ease with which it can be launched, and the number of projectiles that our ability allows us to throw each turn. If a weapon has a RoF of 40, we can throw one unit for every 40 points of Attack ability or Sleight of Hand that the subject possesses (using only the higher of the two). That is to say, if we had 120, we could attack three times per round. Each projectile applies a penalty of -10 to the final ability of the person to all attacks during that turn.

So... it seems yes, officially. And that's broken as hell so I'm just gonna pretend like I never read that.

^_^ Hope this helps.

EDIT: WAIT. HOLD ON. MISREAD.

What's it's saying is that you can determine the number of attacks you can make using Sleight of Hand, not that you actually get to attack with it. Still slightly broken, but much more reasonable than being able to attack with a secondary ability.

Man. I should not be reading and answering questions after 11 hours of driving, packing, unpacking, home inspections, installations, and otherwise... Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by TyrHawk