Gen Con - Two Days of Prelims

By nathanaelsmith88, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

We can now officially create wish-lists for Gen Con. I see that Armada prelims are broken up into two days and players will have to choose which one to partake in. The top 8 from each day will get paired up for an additional 2 rounds on Saturday, with the finals later that night.

So, do I sign up for Thursday or Friday? Do you think there is an inherent benefit to either day?

Nice! I'd say figure out the rest of your GenCon wishlist and go with the day that gives you something else to do.

Thursday - hard core gamers

Friday - casual gamers

:)

So, what, does that mean you're going to put on a Mask and Submarine into Friday to bask in the deliciousness of Fresh Meat?

Hardly a Fox amongst the chicken Coop...

.... That's more a Rabid Wolverine in a Chicken Farm that considers 10 chickens per square foot "Free Range".

Just realized that despite finishing 2nd last year, after 3 rounds I was not in the Top 8 and would have missed the cut! I will need to get off to a better start.

So, what, does that mean you're going to put on a Mask and Submarine into Friday to bask in the deliciousness of Fresh Meat?

Hardly a Fox amongst the chicken Coop...

.... That's more a Rabid Wolverine in a Chicken Farm that considers 10 chickens per square foot "Free Range".

If only I could go. . . I would partake of that free range feeding. . . I would have to bring my club for all those baby seals.

Just realized that despite finishing 2nd last year, after 3 rounds I was not in the Top 8 and would have missed the cut! I will need to get off to a better start.

Dont lose so badly on Round 1 would be my advice

Hahaha... Can we play in BOTH prelims for twice the chance? :)