GM-less PbP BC Game. Looking for players

By Rese, in Black Crusade

Hi Everyone.

I had an idea quite long about trying to play BC without a GM and I think I found a solution.

Inspiration

Basically it would work like this:

• use forum for posting
  • use rpgsolo system for rolling and getting answers and ideas to move a story and interpret into BC terms (see Inspiration)
  • Each player in turn write, ask questions and interpret.

If I am right, we already have two players (one of them me).

Posting frequency - 3-10 posts per week if not then others will substitute (of course real life things can disrupt, but at least a notice should be made.)

UPDATE

We already are playing here

Edited by Rese

...I feel the need to cause pain and suffering.

What system is this guy using? I feel like there is stuff happening behind the scenes but I don't know what they are.

He is using Deathwatch system along with rpgsolo which acts as virtual GM. Of course, virtual GM is not adapted to WH universe, so there comes interpretation of the answers.

Never heard of rpgsolo before.

Me too until recently I found it on google. Google usually brings the right results on the last minute or after you needed that.

Anyway. We are currently 2 players and I am setting things up. Anybody can hop in.

We made a start Here . We only write what we already interpret.

Mind if I inquire which classes are allowed?

And, also, what preparations are required to join the game?

Edited by Arctanaar

Currently we have alpha and chosen marines. You can choose whatever archetype you want, but advanced archetypes start without additional xp (non advanced marines have 3000 xp extra). If I remember, only wounds are needed to roll, other stats put using point buy system with total 100 of points. I need your gmail email to add to our sheets and then I will send rpgsolo login details. Then you will be able to flesh your pc and a backstory. With some twist in a story and explanation you will be able to play. PM me.

I would be interested in this. Would love to play a heretek

Edited by AnthonyVahle

PM me, your email, if possible skype contact. So we may talk.

By the way, we are already three players, space marines. Anyway, you can play heretek.

Just pinging.

Game merged into another.

Multiple groups, single world.

Not Gm-less anymore. Only sometimes.

Be a BAD or a GOOD guy.

Edited by Rese