Core Rule book

By LordTharin, in Only War

Does anyone know of way to purchase the Core Rule Book? I keep checking eBay but I am not willing to pay over $100.00. It does not appear the FF is selling off their website anymore, not even digital, and Amazon is way over priced as well. Thank You.

Thanks for the info. It was very helpful.

Can't find a copy in the UK for under £100 sadly. I hope FFG do a reprint run as I'd really like a copy in print.

Can't find a copy in the UK for under £100 sadly. I hope FFG do a reprint run as I'd really like a copy in print.

The UK and EU rpg and wargames selling group on facebook has had a couple of copies lately , hope thats helpful?

I just won a nearly new copy off ebay UK for £41, which seemed quite reasonable.

I'd absolutely buy a copy off of FFG if they would do a reprint of their rulebook! Seriously!

I hope FFG is looking at this thread and wondering if they could reprint another series.

Just found one at my local Ed Mckay ( along with the entire black crusade line...that part made me a bit sad)

I just won a nearly new copy off ebay UK for £41, which seemed quite reasonable.

sadly i was in poland on holiday and whilst isaw the auction i didn;t get to jump in towards the end otherwise it ay have gone a bit higher lol