Sold!

By Rainbow Randolph, in Agrabah Bazaar

True, but if its never released it becomes priceless to some and $130 could be considered a steal. You have to look at it from both sides really. Some would rather have it now then the possibility of never having it at all.

Randolph makes a valid point too though...it's really all in how ya view it. Me and Roxas don't see the point cause we don't entirely think the game is dead and it'll get released eventually. Others see it the other way, and I completely understand that

....but then there's the universal argument of this:

"Dood...at the end of the day...it's a piece of friggin card stock with pretty pictures on it."

lol.

Lol. So true Dawn, oh so true.

It all depends on one thing, not whether this game dies or not, but it all depends on whether they release it eventually or not. I think they will, why? They already put some of them mistakingly in boxes, which proves that they have copies of the card printed somewhere, because it isn't like one guy got the prototype of it, but there have been maybe 4 accounts of people finding it which proves that they have them, and what will they do with them? Release them eventually I think. If that does happen, DW lost a clear $130, if they decide to never release it, he made himself an OK still profit in my opinoin, I don't think any piece of semi-thin paper should be worth that much unless it is like the deed to a house or seomthing, but thats my opinoin.

TheChampIsHere said:

It all depends on one thing, not whether this game dies or not, but it all depends on whether they release it eventually or not. I think they will, why? They already put some of them mistakingly in boxes, which proves that they have copies of the card printed somewhere, because it isn't like one guy got the prototype of it, but there have been maybe 4 accounts of people finding it which proves that they have them, and what will they do with them? Release them eventually I think. If that does happen, DW lost a clear $130, if they decide to never release it, he made himself an OK still profit in my opinoin, I don't think any piece of semi-thin paper should be worth that much unless it is like the deed to a house or seomthing, but thats my opinoin.

I don't see them releasing the card if the game dies so its pretty much the same thing. I mean there's not much one can get for $130 and i don't know anyones financial status $130 is a lot to some iffy for others, and toilet paper for the rest. I don't know how many deeds to a house someone can get for $130 lol but id love to find out. Plus i don't think they manual put them in the boxes them self. They could have just accidentally printed just a couple and they found there way into the boxes but i don't know. But we'll find out if its a good deal for them in January. Never comes out then good for them, comes out then not so good but you live you learn and at least they can sleep at night know they have one. Either way it works out for me gran_risa.gif .

lol @dawn

Worth the $130 now lol

Yep :-) There won't be many of those floating around now.

I still wouldn't say it is worth the $130, especially now that the game is dead. He has the card, but now it has no value besides he has it, if he ever decided that he doens't really care for it anymore, then he wasted $130, because I doubt anyone will pay $130 for it anymore.

I wouldn't have paid that much. I mean, I got it for a nonfoil promo, some SRs and a few Uncommons which isn't even worth $100.

Anyways, was it foil or nonfoil. If it was foil, I'm gonna have to find one...

I'm currently waiting to hear back from Jaffer, but there's a good chance it will be included with the "Mail In an envelope and get some Promos" thing...if that's the case it DEFINITELY won't be worth $130

So...heard back from Jaffer..."Awakening Sora" was apparently part of the actual print run as a (as he put it) "Super Duper Rare"...and was officially released in random boxes.

Does that make it worth $130? I don't know...It makes it more understandable...but still seems like too much money for a piece of card stock from a dead game to me.