together again and block mods

By dark121, in UFS Rules Q & A

So i go to block with a +2 mid then use together again to give it -2 to it's block mod. i pass the check for the block. My question is, after the block resolves and all the stuff it goes back to a +2 mid right? Meaning that the -2 to the block goes away once it resolves.

dark121 said:

So i go to block with a +2 mid then use together again to give it -2 to it's block mod. i pass the check for the block. My question is, after the block resolves and all the stuff it goes back to a +2 mid right? Meaning that the -2 to the block goes away once it resolves.

If it was an enhance, then yes, it would. However Together Again is a React, so, since it doesn't specify when the effect ends, it lasts until end of turn.

if this +2 mid block was the only card in my cardpool, and i tried to use the enhance on not human i'd get -0 damage then? because the -2 to block mod from together again is still in effect. right?

aslum said:

dark121 said:

If it was an enhance, then yes, it would. However Together Again is a React, so, since it doesn't specify when the effect ends, it lasts until end of turn.

I thought when a card resolved it "returned to printed (multiples being an exception, that instead return to "original") values?

I'll buy what you say aslum, but can someone point me to a spot in the AGR or can a mod come in and clarify?

Thanks

2.13.2 Effects will last until the end of the turn they are played unless otherwise stated.

I think what you are thinking of is the rule on enhances:

2.9.2.6 Effects of Enhances continue until the attack has fully resolved unless otherwise specified.

aslum said:

2.13.2 Effects will last until the end of the turn they are played unless otherwise stated.

I think what you are thinking of is the rule on enhances:

2.9.2.6 Effects of Enhances continue until the attack has fully resolved unless otherwise specified.

Good enough. Thanks