Custom Quest - The Lost Forge

By Crusaderlord, in Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game

My second scenario is a remake and improvement on one of my tutorial quests and is called The Lost Forge . This is designed around the Night Goblins and features a leader character along with new goblin cards. This scenario has more of a progressive adventure feel on a familiar theme, where timing is important, and it has mostly been tested to get a good balance for two heroes but the way the game is designed it should work for any number.

‘An abandoned Dwarven Forge deep within the mountains is rumoured to contain a lost relic of great importance. Hopes to unite the Dwarven armies in their battle against the Orc hordes may hinge on the recovery of this valuable item. A small party of brave heroes have been tasked to locate this forge and recover the relic. However a vicious tribe of Night Goblins now rule these tunnels.’

Link to my website > http://crusadersgolf.co.uk/board-games/warhammer-quest-adventure-card-game/

I hope to hear from FFG that i can post the file at boardgamegeek to help promote the core product. If not then the file will be hosted on my own site for a short time until i run out of bandwidth to support it. I hope you enjoy it - i would be interested to know if you like the format and would want any more in this style.

Edited by Crusaderlord

Thanks for all your effort. It looks intriguing.

I will try it out next weekend.

Man, this is unbelievable : exactly what i want to see (Squig ). In my fantasy dreams, i would like to create an encounter with a warboss on his Wyvern.

I would like to create ( but my skills to find accurate artwork is poor ) a quest in a Town, with some Assassins, Mercenary, and secret chaos worshipers...

Thanks

Crusaderlord

for Your work to happy WQ players :) , You think about players not like FFG...

These custom quests look awesome. Thank you for your work! My group will play these once we complete the final few quests in the game (halfway through the campaign now).

Do you have templates for making custom quests? We are wanting to make a Chaos themed quest.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks again!

This. Is. AWESOME.

Thank you!

Finally played the game last night and it's great to see that you have some homebrew exspansions!

Think this forum could do with a "custom content" sub forum to encourge more stuff like this.

If FFG do drop the game for whatever reason, it would be great to have a community willing to build content for the game.

Edited by mitchjmiller

I was so bummed when I bought this and found that expansions may not happen. These expansions are, awesome.

Edited by Crose87421

Thank you so much for creating this content and the effort you put into making this look awesome. It helps to forget that this wonderful game isn't going to receive any new official material. I am happy I was able to download these quests from your site before they might disappear. ;)

CrusaderLord - I sent you a PM regarding this.