Star Wars: Rebellion- A 1 Turn Tutorial with The Boardroom

By subtrendy, in Star Wars: Rebellion

Hi everyone!

Our media site, Subtrendy, recently launched and my segment called The Board Room is beginning coverage of Star Wars: Rebellion. This week, we've released a short tutorial video, in which we go over some basic situations and rules one would likely encounter in the game.

Check it out, and check out some of our other content if you're interested.

-Subtrendy Thomas

As promised, here's part 1 of our playthrough!

We made some errors, as I'm new to balancing hosting a show and playing a game, but we had a lot of fun! I'm also getting better, and the two later parts of this playthrough will actually feature the table cam in action!

Part 2 will be released May 13th, because Emily and I are getting married next week. If you'd like to get us a great wedding gift, like or subscribe! Thank you!

The battle continues! The very eventful Part 2 of our playthrough shapes the galaxy during the years of the Galactic Civil War.

Join us in two weeks for Part 3!

Congratulations to both of you on your marriage. May the force be with you both.

The final part of our Rebellion playthrough is now available! Will Emily's aggressive tactics pay off? What the heck is Thomas doing with his fleet? Find out now!

Congratulations to both of you on your marriage. May the force be with you both.

Thank you!