Just a Couple of Odd Questions

By Dartneis-Is-Back, in Dark Heresy

Hey kids, I’ve got two-ish questions to pick your brain on;

Firstly, has anyone ever GMed a game in which the PCs are investigating two separate events, like carrying out multiple investigations on things that are completely unrelated within the same geographical area, if that makes any sense. I’m just curious as to how this has/would turn out.
Second question; how likely do you think it would be for a plague zombie to become infected with the Obliterator Virus or vice-versa, and would you consider the product to still be intelligent enough to use any weapons it had absorbed?
Just wondered what you guys though, and sorry if I’ve sorry if I’ve posted this in the wrong sub-forum thingy...
Thanks for any replies

I ran a two investigation adventure while I was on vacation last month, but it was kind of unplanned. Oh both investigations where flushed out, I just didnt really know what one I was going to run as it was a last minute game session. The players were all relativaly new to the 40Kiverse. All the players were fluent inBlood Bowl, one was knowledgable on Warhammer Fantasy Chaos (and had played Dawn of War) while the third had enough basic backgroudn of 40K just frombeing a gamer for 20+ years. All had played 1E WFRP at some point, but only one really recalled that system.

So since I really had no adventure set up, and had two general adventures written from my real group, I peppered info about both "crimes/investigations" though all the dialogue with the NPCs and what not. Their boss (they were not in the Inquisition yet) gave them a mission to find out who was running stolen goods in his sector (he was a noble law magistrate). After a few hours they followed what they thought was the major clue for his request (it wasnt) and found a den of Slaneesh cultists.

The best part was that the second session I got to run was already all set up.