This game is addictive!

By Scott4263, in Red November

So my friend works at a board game store, and it was a slow night so he tells me to come visit. I had been wanting to pick this game up for a while and since they had it in I figured that I'd pick it up and give it a whirl. The rules were pretty fast and seemed pretty simple so we jumped into a game. I have to say it was quite fun, running around on the sub trying to survive.

We had decided to use the rules that let you fight one another, low and behold with about 3 minutes left till rescue, my buddy pops a crowbar and ends up killing my gnome to secure the win for himself!!

Anyways I just wanted to tell everyone that's been thinking about this game, but is on the edge, that it is quite addicting (we played 3 rounds tonight, and totally forgot to play the other game we had planned on playing!). So definitely consider picking it up, for the price you can't go wrong, and it's a great size to toss in a backpack and pick up and play when you get a few minutes to spare!

Just don't consume too much grog ;)

I agree. It is very different from other co-op games like Lord of the Rings and Pandemic, but it is very interesting on its own. The timed turns mechanic is great.

It won't replace Pandemic (my favorite), but it's a keeper.

i would like to get this game myself.

edosan said:

... The timed turns mechanic is great...

I absolutely agree. Are there any other games with a mechanic (similar) like this?

Great filler game. No doubt about it.

This game is always fun, never the same as before. And I also love the smaller size of the package - the only trouble is, that to pack it all back inside, you have to do it very precisely, you can´t just throw it in, because that way you´ll never fit it in the box again.

I agree, this game is fun and plays great solo. The theme is hillarious!

We just got it, and haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I have to say, just from the research alone, this game seemed very different and like a lot of fun. Reading the forums makes it seem that much more so. Can't wait to get the first round in!

I agree this seems pretty unique and I look forward to trying it.

I have a group of friends (8 including myself) and this game seems like it would fit well in our game nights.

This one is on my list to pick up, Seems to have a very nice style to it and have read nothing but great reviews .