Opinions on 'Enforced Loyalty'

By Bernardnjones, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Maybe I'm the only one, and I hope that's not the case, but I feel like the Enforced Loyalty set really hurting the game as of late in terms of imbalance. Being able to have 4 cards capable of healing 8 damage is incredibly strong for the Dark Side, and being able to turn it into damage on enemy objectives is insane. In a defensive Imperial deck it is hard to deal with, in an aggressive one, I hate to say it, it is nearing 'broken' status.

Love this game, have since it was released, but I really do feel like Enforced Loyalty could use a 'limit 1 per deck' added to it.

I agree completely. And combined with Tarken Doctrine, it's just OP.

I agree completely. Endor Entrapment, as well.

IMO, if they placed Enforced Loyalty and Endor Entrapment on the restricted list OR just made Endor Entrapment work on [Navy] Endor Objectives I would have less of a problem. Running into all three of the above objectives on the flop is difficult to overcome.

I think, the best option for fixing the Imperial Navy Oppresion is Tarkin Doctrine and Enforced Loyalty on the same restiction, and Endor Entrapment limited x1. Endor Entrampment reminds me a lot to Along the Gamor run, with Hired Hands (same combat icons) but even better because the text, Edge 1 and almost a portable supporting fire x4 all the turns are too heavy, Hired Hands haven't that power.