Another plea to update Mission Control with more ships and tokens

By TheNewShmoo, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

"Fly Casual" article took up all their casual department's budget. Sorry guys, it ain't going to happen. ;)

+1

then it could work if they give us the info on how to help create content for the site through their forum. There are probably more then enough people out here that can help create the content needed for the Mission Control. Right?

+1. As another new player, I would find this to be very helpful. Thanks.

I too am finding the limitations of Mission Control unfortunate. Please update the list of ships, update the tokens, add the ability to customize the mat size, ability to have more then two color starting areas (add brown or another color for Scum), fix the following bug:

Tested and un-fixable via the app

Browser: Firefox

Create a red or blue starting area

click, drag, and then right click while dragging

The area gets stuck, you loose the pointer finger icon when hovering over the area, and you are unable to delete, move, or modify the area. The area becomes locked and will be stuck on that map.

It seems the area gets pushed back behind the star field

Thank you :)

Come on FFG, this feels like GW... half supported minimal effort incomplete and unusable things... you're better... be better

Time for a bump. Where is the update on this tool?

Refueling this thread.

Some News when the "new" waves were added to Mission control?

@ffgjosh as well. Where is our update.

Why not make the darn thing open-source? I'm sure people in the community would keep it up to speed.

+1 please :)

On 12/7/2017 at 3:42 PM, IAmRhyn said:

Why not make the darn thing open-source? I'm sure people in the community would keep it up to speed.

I am a web dev myself and if I had access to source code I would be pumped to bring this up to date.

Looks like a fun tool. I would definitely like to see an update!

Agree please update this site, also our last mission/campaign release was U-Wing in Wave 10, We did have a online mission that required the H6 Bomber. Even if it was just done online thru PDF it would bring value to the products sold for us RPG casual players.

BUMP. It can't possibly be that hard to get SOMEONE in your shop, to do something as simple as at least updating the ships in the Mission control, even if they add nothing else, in the last 2-3 years? Really FFG?