Status of the game? Wood Elves, Bretonnians?

By Jut, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

Where does this game stand? I hate saying "dead", but there is no new content being developed for this game correct?

Is it worth picking up a collection or two off of E-Bay?

Can you do a Wood Elf deck?

Can you do a Bretonnian deck?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, you are about 2.5 years late for new content.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2013/11/26/hidden-kingdoms-is-now-available/

That being said, the game appears to be fairly "complete." Not all the races are there, I don't know about bretonnians, but wood elves are there. I haven't gotten into the game myself, mostly because I have enough trouble keeping up with Netrunner, 40k Conquest, and occasionally the Star Wars LCG. That and I can't find invasion players around, and I just got into LOTR. Everything I've seen seems to indicate a great game that is thematic and each race plays differently. If you have players around you, I'd consider going in, or if you can manage to snag a collection for a good price, you can always get people in, since you will have enough cards to build many decks.

There was a fairly large event in Eastern Europe last month included some fan made non published factions. Bretonnia-Norse-Female amazons-chaos dwarves and ogres deck(s).