final here O_O been a long time huh? and some ranting on a recent trade

By finalform13, in Odds & Ends

well my last post on this site was a trade reply and that trade didn't work out so well .....any way ...kinda a little update ...ya know if any one cares (cries in corner ) . well i don't really play the kh tcg anymore last time i bought a pack was like a little while after set 4 came out ...so ya ..imz keepin meh cards !

so i will be on sometimes (busy with school and other stuff ...lets see how that works out ..so back to the bad trade earlier . the trade was with jasonx and i we sent out the cards at the same time and in a month or so i got my sephiroth back in the mail and i was like oh crap..so any way i emailed him and he was all like neva mind smammer (then i gave him a long lecture with threats and crap i dont like being called a scammer .. so any ways i thought to my self he is being a weiner face so im gonna threaten him with what he wants his cloud back (witch he thinks i have ) and i said when or if i get it i said im lighting it on fire (i had no intensions of doing this i was just talking smack intill i get a email saying "f you little liar scammer learn how to spell for one thing and ship my cloud back " he actially said the f word so i replyed i dont have you stupid fing cloud then i explained how i don't play anymore ....**** hope he don't take legal actions over a cloud that got lost in the mail i gots my self in a pickle don't i ..well kinda sorry i brought this topic up on this site..but i just needed to let my anger out and tell everyone that i know (kinda know some people on here )