Token Expansion

By SpawnGarret, in BattleLore

While we have the opportunity (which is, essentially, a must) to buy extra dice for BL2, what we often miss is condition tokens.

I've already run twice in a situation when I need more Panics or Blights than 3 - I had to proxy them with stuns, which is meh.

10 VP and 3 HP tokens in expansions solved those issues, but we're also quite often uncomfortable with the available lore. When you have 5 or 6 lore, I find it inconvenient to grab fivers - so I would totally enjoy more of 1s (or 2s) for lore in the upcoming expansions.

May it be a lack of Imagination?

- use the tokens of the third fraction that isn't in the game?

- use any kind of tokens of another game?

- Or glass beads or coins instead?

- print them yourself an make ur own tokens?

That's not really often that u don't have enough tokens (spend the 2 lore to cancel the token und you resolved both problems: lore and ability tokens :ph34r: ). Honest, I can't really see the Point...

Edited by phalgast

I agree that there should be more tokens.

I was on bgg that someone had printed a sheet for tracking lore and vp, but I prefer the old fashioned way of having tokens.

And yeah, I've had the blight tokens run out and sure I could just switch them out for anything else but would prefer to have enough tokens.

Still not enough of a problem to warrant buying an extra core set though, file it instead under minor annoyance :P