When will Grave Consequences be available in EU stores?

By Tallens, in Elder Sign

Hi FFG and people in the know

it says "Pick up your copy at your local retailer or through our webstore!" no one here in Denmark (or rest of EU) have heard of this yet, and the shipping for Denmark is intense

Currently it stands at $19.68 in postals alone for a $12.95 item... just feels like a it's a bit to much. (more than I just paid for Omens) :)

So what is the "date" for it to be in the shops here?

//Tallens'out

This is a PoD product that for all I can see came out of nowhere. I'm pretty sure I could not walk into most American stores and actually see this on a shelf right now.

according to the owner of the shop where I always buy games (Belgium) the expansion is supposed to be released in Europe somewhere next month. I don't know about shipping and availability.

I called all of my local stores and no one heard of it. Their distributors didn't even have it listed yet. I also have not seen it on CoolStuffInc or Amazon. Upsetting that it would be so expensive for a 50 card pack. As Tallens said, it's nearly the amount of Omens of Ice and that has a lot more content. I really want it though to complete my Elder Sign collection :(

The item was released yesterday, and yes, it's a PoD (got confirmation from the game designer via email a couple of hours ago). So, I imagine it will reach us via the usual channels, in the usual time

Walts,

PoD is in-house manufacturing. They did it in the past for some games like Mansions of Madness, or Gears of War. And they still do it on a regular basis with LotR's Nightmare Decks. All these items were available also via Amazon, so, unless things changed after the Asmodee merge, I think we'll see the PoD available via the usual channels in not too a long time

OK, that sounds like a good idea, I think?

At the moment, it says it's available now, and as it's added to my basket, they will

make and post to me now, not next month, as has been mentioned elsewhere?

Apologies for being confused by PoD, I thought this was something to do

with GoT!?!?! ;o]

Thanks, Walts

They'll print and ship straight away.

If you are patient then it will come to the UK without the shipping costs.

Yep, what Mulletcheese said :)

It shouldn't too expensive to get from the States, tho: the item's light, and shipping's based on weight. And customs shouldn't be killer: often parcels under 40 EUR / ?? £ are not scanned at customs

Anything under £15 won't get taxed on import.

Of course if you do get taxed royal mail add on £8 just to let you know you'll have to pay tax.

HMRCE (UK tax) state that import duty is only payable when an item is valued at £34 or more.

The latest newsletter from chaoscards said it would be available next week, it's not in the pre-order section but if you check next week you'll be able to buy it from within the UK.

I'm hoping it'll be available at the UK Games Expo in June.

My FLGS has it listed in stock, as of 6 May (in Finland).