Know when to Disrupt Chi

By aslum, in UFS Rules Q & A

096.jpg 103.jpg

Can you CD, then KWTT? EG If you CD first it's already gone through and can't be prevented by the can't clause in KWTD

aslum said:

096.jpg 103.jpg

Can you CD, then KWTT? EG If you CD first it's already gone through and can't be prevented by the can't clause in KWTD

Nope.

Here's the reason why.

Chi Disruptor has the statement " Following all restrictions and paying all costs." Bolded because people seem to be ignoring that really important sentence lately.

Know when to Talk triggers after you block. Long before the reversal step. And says

"You man not play an attack as a reversal to this attack."

That is a restriction.

When you hit the resversal step where you would resolve playing Chi Disruptor as a reversal, you cannot play it because you must follow the restriction in place.

I didn't ignore that text. I just was checking to see when CD actually happened. Surely you can see where someone might be confused and think that you played CD as a reversal early (after you block the attack) rather as normal during the reversal step.

Thanks for confirming that this doesn't work.

aslum said:

I didn't ignore that text. I just was checking to see when CD actually happened. Surely you can see where someone might be confused and think that you played CD as a reversal early (after you block the attack) rather as normal during the reversal step.

Thanks for confirming that this doesn't work.

I can see the timing confusion.

I was also just commenting that it appears people are ignoring the "following all restrictions" line on the card.