On the boat ?

By Tim Kelly, in Runewars

How long has this been "on the boat"? I wonder if we'll see it before the end of the year?

TK

It has been listed as on the boat for roughly 2 weeks. Whether or not that reflects reality is another question, but going by their listed durations for "on the boat" and "shipping", the short answer for December would be no.

Odds of having it before Christmas are slim. Given early reports pegged it as being in stores sometime in January, I was never expecting that much anyway. I think the rules are slated to go up next week (or is there still one more preview?) and usually the game hits stores about two weeks after the rules are posted.

Of course, if the rules do go up next week then two weeks later will be more or less right before Christmas, which may mean it shows up last minute or it may mean there will be more than two weeks this time owing to holiday craziness delaying schedules. I'm sure we're all waiting on baited breath for what looks to be a fantastic game, but I think the best approach is to sit back and wait. We will get the game when we get the game. =)

Steve-O said:

Odds of having it before Christmas are slim. Given early reports pegged it as being in stores sometime in January, I was never expecting that much anyway. I think the rules are slated to go up next week (or is there still one more preview?) and usually the game hits stores about two weeks after the rules are posted.

Of course, if the rules do go up next week then two weeks later will be more or less right before Christmas, which may mean it shows up last minute or it may mean there will be more than two weeks this time owing to holiday craziness delaying schedules. I'm sure we're all waiting on baited breath for what looks to be a fantastic game, but I think the best approach is to sit back and wait. We will get the game when we get the game. =)

Thought Hammer has it listed for a Dec. 30th release. I expect it in January.

In a way Jan.is better for me,too much going on at Christmas & I usually take a week off in January.HOWEVER if it makes it by Christmas I won't complain. babeo.gif

OD

The boat doesn't have to go near Somalia does it?