Monitor and Monster Slayer

By PaleKing, in Android Novellas

Hi, looking forward to the two Android novels that are on the horizon, does anyone know if or when they will be available in the UK? FFG have them slated as first quarter of 2016, but with no sign at the moment does anyone have any news on them?

Cheers

I just read 8th of August.

Will the hardbound copies be available in Europe / Germany?

Yikes it's by Leigh Alexander. I wonder how long it will be until she turns on board gamers.

Yikes it's by Leigh Alexander. I wonder how long it will be until she turns on board gamers.

Who's Leigh Alexander?

One of the people in the epicenter of the Gamergate controversy. Basically wrote an article slamming video gamers after being a video game journalist for years. Longer story than that of course.

I couldn't find this on Amazon.

Does anyone know how I can get Monitor in Canada?

One of the people in the epicenter of the Gamergate controversy. Basically wrote an article slamming video gamers after being a video game journalist for years. Longer story than that of course.

I had actually never heard of this. So basically, a couple morons harrassed some feminists, and so the feminists went all power-mode and tried to make all gamers, not just those few morons, seem sexist? Yikes. And the feminists won? Not good.

I had actually never heard of this. So basically, a couple morons harrassed some feminists, and so the feminists went all power-mode and tried to make all gamers, not just those few morons, seem sexist? Yikes. And the feminists won? Not good.

She has been proven to have no Journalistic ethics and has no problem puffing up others works just cause they are friends/ share opinions.

Edited by GamerGuy1984

They didnt really win. Nothing went their way and they have been trickling out of video games journalism for the last two years, this all started in 2014. Leigh left writing in Video Games cause people werent buying her BS, thats when she went to the Guardian. How or WHY she was allowed anywhere near a gaming product I have NO idea.

She has been proven to have no Journalistic ethics and has no problem puffing up others works just cause they are friends/ share opinions.

Great. Just great.

I mean, I'll still buy the book, because it sounds really good, but Im worried that we'll be next.

At least Netrunner is pretty PC.

FYI, this has nothing to do with her Netrunner book.

And you guys do not have the whole story on Gamergate. It's very complicated. Nobody wins. I guess except for the people who found out how sexist the game community was and did something about it. Those people are pretty cool.

Gamergate aside, after perusing her twitter account, her personality has really turned me off of purchasing her book. Still looking forward to the other 2, though.