What will you choose? Light?.....or Darkness?

By RPG-Giova, in Hollow Bastion

I'd always wanted to know the reason why people chooses the path they choose. Its just so misterious, I'd just like to know......

(Please write your answer and write you reason.)

Light of course cause without it I couldnt draw lol.

Seriously though I like Light better even though I'm a night owl lol cause its more fun actually having different friend cards and magic friends. You have more to do and makes it fun doing it.

Ha! Only the second reply and I'm already gonna put a twist on this!

I side with Twilight: both Light and Darkness. I understand the need for both to have balance and that's why I have two decks (one Light, one Dark).

Darkness

Two reasons:

1: I like teh challenge of working with things deemed to be the more difficult option( in the past ran aggro, now dark WR) so right now as teh underdog Dark is the way to go

2: the sheer fun of running something thats so wide open for options taht havent been tried: not mnay have braved the style, and that means you have the liberty of really exploring new fields, and also glory, if I make something awesome, I am the first hahaha

I choose Light because I am insecure about myself partido_risa.gif

i have a light and dark deck. but i like the dark more

The question isn't too clear...Is it specific to Dark and Light based decks in the TCG? Or is a general choice? The way someone lives their life?
As it isn't clear, I'll answer as I see fit.

Darkness, but not for some cliché reason.

Dark based decks:
I love swarming. End of. I will pioneer the Black Fungus revolution!

Darkness in life:
Whoever can actually decipher what I'm speaking of, or tell me where I got it from can have +Karma points from me.

Light represents obvious power, darkness represents imminent power. Through imminence we find short-lived energy; energy which can be manipulated towards a chain of events leading to an ultimate victory.

This is how I live my life. Instead of merely existing as an obvious facet of something else, I manipulate events and people around me to achieve my own causes, because of this I am free to pursue other causes simultaneously, and review the work I have set in motion whenever I wish.

Well, my question can be responded as you think of it. (But really, I was looking the answer towards life. Thanks for helping me clear that up.)

That was a very insightful answer Troth and hopefully people appreciate it.

We all can choose between Light and Darkness but everyone has both in their Hearts and that's how it should be.

Twilight... Darkness and light are both eternal but you need both to have one.

ccooldudecool said:

Really? I disagree.

I find such conflict between two things to be...distracting, and draws attention away from what is truly at hand.

Light...there is no other explanation as Roxas_Lawliet will probablly agree with me

Ecomics21 said:

Light...there is no other explanation as Roxas_Lawliet will probablly agree with me

So you're insecure about yourself too gui%C3%B1o.gif

There has to be some kind of balance though between the two...a seperate but equal kind of thing. But that's just my opinion.

Xabers said:

There has to be some kind of balance though between the two...a seperate but equ al kind of thing. But that's just my opinion.

Didn't work in the US, probably wont work with Light and Darkness.

Yeah...point well taken, but I think this a little different 'cause we're not really talking about people.

Trothael said:

ccooldudecool said:

Really? I disagree.

I find such conflict between two things to be...distracting, and draws attention away from what is truly at hand.

I also disagree as the point is completely untrue.

If you want to be literal about it. "Light" is just electromagnetic radiation and only a very small portion of it is actually visible to the human eye.

Well for me...The Light chose me so i will be in the Light no matter what, it suppose to be the path of all of you people, cause the Light chose all of us for a reason, cooldude you dont need to have both to have one, You have to choose what path you wanna take. Well i trust in the Light and everything is going perfect, is your decision. There's alway a second chance to take the right path.

Well is suppose to be choosing the path of real world or kh tcg or can be both? i dont know, i hope that i help other guy's choosing his path, luck to all...~^

Well you wanna know what I am about to bring my art smarts into this! Why dont we mix the light and dark together so than we can be grey!! Cause being grey means we are steel and thats maks you tough! lmao

-or-

To quote a very funny person from an anime, or at least i think he's funny. "The Darkness of Justice will destroy the Light of Evil!" So i might have to say that I am Dark for the real life interpretation.

idk though i am kinda in the middles cause i have different outlooks on situations and whats happening at the moment, and so i adapt and change depending on the situation to get the best outcome of it though it may be me being dark still since when you look for the best outcome it might usually be for yourself and thats technically being Greedy and being greedy is evil and bad... lol

"This has been another fun thought that runs through the mind of Kiro13, and now we will end for today and be back tomorrow at the same time and same brain frequency until then good bye!"

lol

Roxas_Lawliet said:

Trothael said:

ccooldudecool said:

Really? I disagree.

I also disagree as the point is completely untrue.

If you want to be literal about it. "Light" is just electromagnetic radiation and only a very small portion of it is actually visible to the human eye.

Aha, your insight on everything remains as humorous as ever, RoxaL ^_^

If we're going on the literal approach then there's no such thing as a fair balance :P More than half the planet is bathed in light, and what is bathed in darkness is full of electric light bulbs XD

I thought this was a non-physical, philosophical argument... Wow, I was way off! sorpresa.gif

Xabers said:

I thought this was a non-physical, philosophical argument... Wow, I was way off! sorpresa.gif

WAY OFF LIKE THE LIGHT BULB IN THE DARKNESS PEOPLES ROOM! LMAO And another idiotic comment from me lmao!

Ironically, I choose light. Cause within itself, light has its own form of darkness. I believe that dark is the absence of light, which is still a form of light. Darkness is merely a term we place on light that has no brilliance to shine, therefore is considered 'no light'. So light trumps all!

agree with Choitz

Choitz said:

Ironically, I choose light. Cause within itself, light has its own form of darkness. I believe that dark is the absence of light, which is still a form of light. Darkness is merely a term we place on light that has no brilliance to shine, therefore is considered 'no light'. So light trumps all!

Uhm, what? preocupado.gif that makes no sense. absence means failure to be present and darkness is the absence of light...no light is present you wouldn't be able to see, space is not darkness, there is light in space, light in the night time. Darkness is actually a term commonly used to represent the absence of light. You might want to reconsider your logic.