Nurgling Infestation Question - Attack modifiers

By klinktastic, in Black Crusade Rules Questions

Starting a new game and lucked into a Mark of Nurgle and as such, rolled Nurgling Infestation. It's pretty cool, and very fitting for my PC since I'm melee centric. Anyway, my question is, do the nurglings benefit from anything such as +20 from charging, +10 from standard attack, etc? Or are they just a blanket WS30 roll to hit?

Most likely they'd get the +10 for a Standard Attack but nothing from charging, since they are only stated to get the one action to attack before disappearing back into the Warp. That said, situational modifiers for size or for being knocked down would also work because they don't require any actions on the part of the Nurglings themselves.

Most likely they'd get the +10 for a Standard Attack but nothing from charging, since they are only stated to get the one action to attack before disappearing back into the Warp. That said, situational modifiers for size or for being knocked down would also work because they don't require any actions on the part of the Nurglings themselves.

Agreed, they effectively just appear and arguably shouldn't get any momentum bonuses from charging at them. Many will burst or ooze or materialise from various places on the characters anatomy and therefore wouldn't have a charging advantage. Even if it does say that they may spill their guts either, doesn't quite have the same decent momentum as a charge so as a result the only modifiers they should have have are ones which are based on their number of attacks or the circumstance the enemy has put themselves in (weakened or off guard as a result of something or size or whatever, not that size plays a role in melee but you get the idea).

You COULD throw a Nurgling at whatever foe your fighting.