Rogue Trader Game RECRUITING

By Forsparda, in Rogue Trader

Hey everyone were looking for people interested playing a Rogue trader game on wensdays at 4pm Pac

currently looking for a astropath, senechal, or voidmaster however we are also accepting deathwatch, dark heresy, and only war characters so long as they make sense as to why they might be on the ship

we generally play on maptools but can also use tabletop simulator when we need to exam regions in a 3d prospective though this isnt a problem because if you work out we can probably get you copy if you dont have one

we use skype for messaging and the game itself if interested let me know

I would love to join up and play with you guys, I would be interested in playing an astropath, though usually I spread the light of the god emporer with my flamer as a missionary. I could also do a deathwatch character if needed. I'd rather stick with rogue trader if at all possible.

well currently we had an astropath join but if you send me your skype name ill add you to the chat

I'm interested in joining, I will play whatever needs playing. I'm new to the game but not to RPGs.

cool i sent you a message

Are slots still open for this? Looking to try my hand at some Rogue Trader, I've played Deathwatch so I've got a slight handle on the system but I know there are some differences I will have to pick up.

i wont know until he gets back to me, but if he doesnt then yes theres still a slot open