You Know You're Playing Deathwatch When...

By Brother Malachai, in Deathwatch

6 hours ago, InquistiorCalinx said:

Only on Cadia....

Every right minded Cadian parent would slap his/hers child if they could not properly fire a lasgun. Cadia breeds no whimps dammit!*

Double for Catachans.

Same for Death korps of Krieg, except they don't give a jot about "safty".

And here's me thinking way to much about this: Mortars require calculaions to alter the range: gauge the distance, adjust the guns angle for elevation, etc. Hope those kids didn't fail math.

* Moot point since Abbadon finally blew up that stubborn little planet.

On 14.07.2017 at 0:54 AM, Robin Graves said:

And here's me thinking way to much about this: Mortars require calculaions to alter the range: gauge the distance, adjust the guns angle for elevation, etc. Hope those kids didn't fail math.

* Moot point since Abbadon finally blew up that stubborn little planet.

1. Did you ever play Scorched Earth (or Scorched Earth 3D)?

2. Also a moot point. :D IIRC there were a lot of places named with characteristic creativity "New Cadia" or some other variation thereof - thanks to all the units mustered out and settled in a nearby colony, or plainly given what's left of a planet by Right of Conquest.

Edited by TBeholder
On 6/20/2017 at 2:49 PM, Techpriest support said:

Your GM shows you something like this and you say "Who called in a kill team for that? "

19145706_1759558417393005_94373988395285 i I i suppose this might be a job for the ordo xenos if the cat was from the plant Krypton.

2 hours ago, Techpriest support said:
On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 9:49 PM, Techpriest support said:

Your GM shows you something like this and you say "Who called in a kill team for that? "

19145706_1759558417393005_94373988395285 i I i suppose this might be a job for the ordo xenos if the cat was from the plant Krypton.

Or if it's Dex Starr...

FqdMV92.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:32 AM, Robin Graves said:

Or if it's Dex Starr...

FqdMV92.jpg

Where did you find this!!!!!! I must read.

12 hours ago, Marcus102 said:

Where did you find this!!!!!! I must read.

Here you go:

http://imgur.com/gallery/oh7xR

As it says, prepare your feels. Dex Starr is best lantern.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor try not to cry meme

I like how they included him with Atrocious in Injustice 2.

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Edited by Robin Graves