Regional in Marietta, GA. Anyone Going?

By Caldias, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

I suggest some ships

Hardcore Players have only 1 Medium Ship, 3 Squadrons, Opening Salvo, Hyperspace Assault and Minefields in their fleet choices.

I suggest some ships

Yeeeeaaaahhhhh, maaayyybe. I was thinking of doing something else. To quote those great comedians of Monty Python fame, "And now for something completely different." Maybe some mini tanks or perhaps just set my Yorkiepoo up on the table :-)). Or, go old school and bring the ships from Sails of Glory … talk about broadsides! Hmmmmm, so many options. ;-)

In all seriousness, it'll be cool to see you guys. Regional in Raleigh commences in an hour or so. Then, next week, it's Marietta time.

Does anyone know what kind of turnout this one is looking like? More specifically, does it look like a 3 rounder or a 4 rounder?

There are at least 9 from the southeast armada group on Facebook going. You can probably PM the Gigabites Cafe Page to ask how many have pre registered through Paypal

I have to believe it will be at least a 4 round tournament, should easily have more than 29 there...

A friend went to their XW regional and there was a huge number of folks saying they were coming and something like less than half that number showed up. I'll be optimistic and say we're doing 4 rounds :-)

Right on. I think 24 or so were threatening to come to the one in Raleigh, and we ended up with 19. I've never done a 4 round tournament before, so I am hopeful we might see that amount in Atlanta!

It is the hub of the south, after all. I should think it would easily be one of the larger regionals.

Though if it only winds up being 3 rounds, I'd be willing to stay for an unofficial 4th round. But then again, I don't have a 6+ hour drive to get back home

32 in Marietta today was just announced. First round underway!

Whoa! 35. My bad!!

Edited by Boston1809

Best of luck to all!

I will send pics Dras of your beautifully painted ships exploding most likely but it's going to be fun!

Edited by Boston1809