Welp, looks like a pass until FFG comes out with proper rules.

By GronardII, in Star Wars: Rebellion

Yep, I'll check back every once and a while to see if they are going to release a PDF of rules that work.

Yep, I'll check back every once and a while to see if they are going to release a PDF of rules that work.

Umm, the rules do work.

S

Umm, the rules do work.

Shhhh...you'll wake him.

BTW - stay off his lawn...kids....

This is very constructive. Thanks for your opinion.

Rulebooks are poorly written, but the rules themselves are sound. It's a very good board game and has a good Star Wars feel to it.

Bye, Felecia!

Tbh I was quite surprised at how easily digestible the rules were, and I'm NOT a fan of this dual rulebook system. So much better than the Imperial Assault rules.

There is like 1 rules clarification that needs to be made at this point. Honestly, the rules and the rulebooks are pretty easy to understand. Most of the questions are people that haven't read the rules well, or simply don't understand the intent of the rule.

Seriously, out of all the stuff that can be done in this game, there is only 1 element that is questionable at this point. That's pretty sound as far as I'm concerned.

I feel bad that you think you need to wait to purchase the game. The rules are not an issue, what so ever....No issue at all. The rules are easy to grasp and 99% just make since. All I need to know is if destroyed systems can have missions that name that system done in them. That's all I need. And there is nothing in rulebook that says that you cant do it. So it may not even be an issue. Rowdy what is your take on this rule question.

On a related note. From all the rules questions posts from here and boardgamegeek. I look at those questions and can easily answer 99% without even needing to look in rulebook.

Exactly. If there's an issue you need clarification on before you play, you don't have to wait for errata. Just agree on an interpretation with your opponent. If you can't agree...roll for it?

Interesting....your loss. I'm 4 games in and loving it.