Tacoma, WA Regional at ETX 5/28

By Armada Jim, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Soooo... this starts at 4:30 pm on a Saturday. Mikael Hasselstein and I have exchanged some messages with them over the forums about how this can easily go until midnight with 3 rounds, and what plans do they have if we have to go 4 rounds, and the answer basically is "Not that many people have signed up, and we don't think that many will."

Since I know how we gamers tend to operate, namely walk in and try to sign up last minute like I normally would, I'd like to implore you to purchase your ticket early if you're planning on going to this. Here's the link to registering , please buy yours as soon as possible and make sure you let them know it's for the Armada event.

Additionally, according to the event people 4:30 is the start time and they made it sound like the first round would be beginning right then and there, so you'll probably want to be there by about 4pm.

Hope to see you all there!

Hoping to make it up. I'm running the Regional in Vancouver and want to play in one too. I'll register as soon as I know I can get there.

Edited by shmitty

I intend on being there!

Will regester this Friday when I have money

Registered Early!

Woot Woot! Less then a week left!

I just purchased my tickets (to the Regional as well as the conference) yesterday.