Total War: Warhammer

By Jedhead, in Warhammer: Diskwars

So what do people think about this upcoming PC game? I will admit, I am a huge fan of Total War, even though CA can't seem to sort out bugs in a timely fashion or create an AI that isn't pathetic. In spite of the shortcomings of the company, I have been waiting forever for them to either make a Lord of the Rings or Warhammer version of Total War. I am pretty excited to see it in action, enough so that I actually preordered the game, which I virtually never do for PC games.

My biggest disappointment was actually the Chaos DLC announcement. They should have been in the base game (come on--it's chaos), and the open attempt at a money-grab is a bit disconcerting, especially considering that CA has displayed this tendency recently in its other games.

What are other people thinking?

I am looking forward to it. I love the Total War series and the Old World Warhammer. It has already been announced for three games so I'm hoping we get all playable factions.

I hope that it revives WH:DW

And it looks like TW:WH will be a big hit so...

It's two years after last expansions, and Skavens are not published?

FFG do not miss the opportunity

I hope that it revives WH:DW

And it looks like TW:WH will be a big hit so...

It's two years after last expansions, and Skavens are not published?

FFG do not miss the opportunity

Yeah, I am hoping the same. Preorders of TW:WH have already been off the charts (it has been top 10 on Steams sales list for weeks even way out in advance of the game's release). Bring back my diskwars, baby!