How many Leaders in a System? and how many dice

By Spidey NZ, in Star Wars: Rebellion

We had a incident where there were six leaders in on system, it came from capturing a leader, and then interrogating the leader. and also having those missions opposed.

in the rules it says use all the dice of the specific icon for what ever particular mission.

if the more leaders pile up in a system, do you roll more dice? or are they separate events? each mission uses only the leaders dice, who initiated the mission and who opposed it?

Well, you're doing each mission in order, so your revealing and opposing, and then revealing the capture mission and rolling, and so on. So, the only leaders in the first mission, are those assigned and opposing, and then the next mission is revealed. So, you're not piling like six leaders each onto a planet, and then rolling the dice for all six leaders in each mission, but instead are adding to the existing group for each new mission. If that's what you're asking.

Well, you're doing each mission in order, so your revealing and opposing, and then revealing the capture mission and rolling, and so on. So, the only leaders in the first mission, are those assigned and opposing, and then the next mission is revealed. So, you're not piling like six leaders each onto a planet, and then rolling the dice for all six leaders in each mission, but instead are adding to the existing group for each new mission. If that's what you're asking.

cool fantastic, i understand.

thanks very much

It also states that the number of dice is restricted to those in the set. I.e. 5 Red and 5 Black

Lets be really clear. As the Rebel player, I send Leia to attempt an Intel mission in Sullust. She is not opposed and succeeds. Darth Vader then uses a "capture Rebel leader" mission on Sullust, and attempts to capture Leia. Rebel player sends Wedge to oppose. Each player will now roll 3 dice. Empire comes out ahead and captures Leia. The Rebels then send Luke Skywalker (Jedi) on a Daring Rescue to Sullust, who is opposed by the Emperor, and fails. Now, the Empire sends Boba Fett on an Interrogate Rebel Leader mission to Sullust, and gets opposed by Chewbacca. Each player counts their Spec Ops. The Imperial player will be rolling 6 dice (3 for Vader + 3 for Boba Fett), while the Rebel player will be rolling 8 dice (Leia 1, Luke 2, Wedge 2, Chewie 3). Sound right to everyone?

Most dice possible for a mission is 10 per rules

Lets be really clear. As the Rebel player, I send Leia to attempt an Intel mission in Sullust. She is not opposed and succeeds. Darth Vader then uses a "capture Rebel leader" mission on Sullust, and attempts to capture Leia. Rebel player sends Wedge to oppose. Each player will now roll 3 dice. Empire comes out ahead and captures Leia. The Rebels then send Luke Skywalker (Jedi) on a Daring Rescue to Sullust, who is opposed by the Emperor, and fails. Now, the Empire sends Boba Fett on an Interrogate Rebel Leader mission to Sullust, and gets opposed by Chewbacca. Each player counts their Spec Ops. The Imperial player will be rolling 6 dice (3 for Vader + 3 for Boba Fett), while the Rebel player will be rolling 8 dice (Leia 1, Luke 2, Wedge 2, Chewie 3). Sound right to everyone?

Sounds right to me. I didn't see anything that limited the total number of leaders, just the total number of dice.

Assigning Jedi Luke to a rescue mission before anyone was captured was a daring move on the Rebel's part.

My Record so far is 8 leaders in a system, 4 from each faction.

Obiwan was captured.

Piett & Fel attempt Homing Beacon, Han opposes, and mission fails.

Luke & Leia successfully rescue ObiWan (no additional opposition) but stay in system.

Both Vader and Boba were assigned to the capture mission and attempt. Chewie opposes for a 9d vs 7d showdown. The Rebels successfully oppose.

It was a pretty cool round.

But yeah, no leader limit, dice caps at 10.

Edited by Deadwolf

doesn't the interrogate text say, count all icons on leader card, and roll dice for them?