Success Tokens and Traveling questions

By Asyrean, in Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game

Hey all, Fiance and I just picked up this game last weekend and gave it a shot. Enjoying it but have some conundrums. Apologies if this is addressed elsewhere on these boards. Here are my questions:

Success Tokens:

- When rolling dice to see whether you succeed at an action, can you allocate as many success tokens as you generate? For example, say I'm doing my attack action and I roll 2 white dice and get a critical success on both. So, I have 2 successes, and I roll the dice again. This time I get 1 success on one dice and the double success on the other. This gives me a total of 5 successes. Can I apply all 5 of these to my attack action? Do I HAVE to apply all 5 to my attack action? (In other words, could I allocate 4 and then keep 1 in reserve, so to speak?)

- Regarding Critical Successes can you only re-roll the dice once? Or, as long as I keep getting critical successes, do the successes keep piling up until I dont roll a critical success?

Traveling Questions

- When traveling to a new location, do all hero's actions return to ready? (Meaning, we have actions that were exhausted, and then decide to travel to a new location. Upon arrival at the new location, are these actions still exhausted?)

- When traveling to a new location, does the peril track reset?

Success Tokens

You must apply all success tokens generated during an action, on that action. No keeping some.

You may continue rolling a dice as long as you roll critical successes (the exploding dice mechanic is so much fun)

Traveling

Actions do not ready until you use your refresh action, they do not ready when traveling

The peril track does not reset, there is one quest that allows you to punch the peril token back, but that gives specific instructions to do so. The peril teach is there to put a sense of urgency on your quest.