4x The Strength Within
4x Know When to Talk...
4x Torn Hero
4x Memories of a Nightmare

Side:
1x Kisheri
4x Keeper of the Watchers
3x Needs a Challenge

Fairly fast deck here. Use things like Alchemist to play cards easier, use Ice Coffin, Drossel, Just Kidding et al to pump speed and whittle away. Eventual Waterfall for win, in a perfect world, but a few OHs might do the job as well. If need be, I can sandbag into Kisheri for a bit more hand-hate, and faster building, but I would really need to know that I was going to be able to get a fast kill. Probably best brought in against other 18-20 HP characters over the higher HPs. Also, Know When to Talk is a very annoying card, and Sophitia, because she makes blocking very, very easy at times, can abuse it to no end. Complete Combo Wrecker.

Just wanted to get it posted, see if there was any input.

-Tinman

With you having acro and playful in your deck i'm surpised you don't have more speed pump elements in the deck.

This actually started as a bit more of a Kisheri build, but I made it more of a Sophitia deck just because she is more survivable. I will probably be changing some things around, like trying to include Close Throw.

As for Speed bumps, there is really a limit to the amount I want to pour into that strategy. Between Ice Coffin (from +3 to +5 SPD) and Drossel (+2 SPD) I have quite a bit of flexibility (with just Ice Coffin and Acrobatics, and an OH or Seal before it, Seal or OH become 4M10 attacks).

I will be working with this deck a bit more once I get Marius and Rugi up and running to my liking (see sig).

-Tinman