CR90 Reflector Dish comes off?

By Lando Cal, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

So, I just opened my blockade runner, and it seems the reflector dish is detachable? Is this correct, or is the dish just broken? Searched and couldn't find anything posted about this. Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, both turrets and the dishes can come off as I recall.

If you turn the dish or the turrets 90 degrees (facing straight towards either side), they should come right out.

Also, why is this in the Mission Control forum?

If you turn the dish or the turrets 90 degrees (facing straight towards either side), they should come right out.

Also, why is this in the Mission Control forum?

Okay. Any particular reason they come out? I didn't have to turn the dish, it just tilts up and out.

Re: posting in this forum, I read technical support, and thought the was the right place. Would you have a suggestion for where I should have posted?

For general questions use the main forum. This forum has a nice sticky post explaining it is for technical support regarding the Mission Control Tool. Unfortunately a lot of people often don't read the sticky posts before posting.

As for your question, I believe they come of at certain rotations because that is how they were assembled in the first place. If it comes of regardless of facing, it could indicate that you have a faulty dish, or it has never been properly installed. Try checking if you can locate the holes and pegs that should make it stick when assembled. If you see something missing on the dish, you can try contacting FFG Customer Support.