Flavor of the Holidays: Misty Breathed Mitsu warmed by Fire

By Rockstar2, in UFS Deck Building

So...it seems like Mitsu builds are running rampant these days, and why wouldn't they ? Seriously, he's the new poster child for Aggro decks, particularly Fire. Everything Aggro-centric just seems to work better with Mitsu fronting it.

Anyway, when i pulled him in our pre-release, and proceeded to wreck face all the way to a 1st place win with him, i knew it was only a matter of time before i built him. I think there are various ways he could be built and have success, here's my version 1.0. This build is as of yet incomplete, and any and all suggestions are welcomed and appreciated!

1x Mitsurugi

Actions: (4):

4x 2/5 Mist Stance

Attacks (16):

4x 5/3 Knight Breaker +0h

4x 5/3 Mark of the Beast +2m

4x 5/3 Crushing Embrace of the Jotun

4x 4/3 Midnight Launcher

Foundations (32):

4x 3/5 Stand Off +3m

4x 2/5 All Life is Prey +3L

3x 2/5 Intimidating Presence

3x 2/5 Battle Tested

3x 2/5 Defeated the Rifle

3x 2/5 FInancial Troubles

4x 1/5 The Strength Within +2m

4x 1/5 Ruthless

3x 1/5 Brooding +3h

4x 0/5 Hope for One's People +3h

Total Cards (current): 52

So the basic idea is to set up T1, and then destroy by T2. It's very hit or miss at the moment, but the basic idea is there. The KB combo works so much better because Mitsu has built in speed and damage pump and helps both ML and KB land. "Combo" with Mist Stance, and you're looking at ML's dmg base-lining at 9, and KB at 10, before any further damage pumps.

Intimidating Presence + Crushing Embrace + All Life is Prey = profit. Coupled with Mitsu's FirstF seems silly to me.

Ruthless + Brooding + Hope is really in there for SPAM...the more cards Mitsu can play T1, the better.

I also think Inhuman Speed needs to be in the deck, just haven't added it yet. Thoughts??

Anyway...that's the gist of the deck. Haven't had a chance to play test this out as of yet, since i threw it together last night, and it's still incomplete.

Please help me complete it. gran_risa.gif

Consider Needs a Challenge since you aren't running Full Moon Disembowel. Looking at their hand is simply too good. That said, also consider Shishi-Oh. Remember, attacks return to their printed intervals once they resolve, so even after changing everything to High (to combo with Mist Stance), they'll return in time to combo with Midnight Launcher.