mats

By OMG2, in UFS General Discussion

when is the next mat going to be released...

since weve gone so far as to lose foil cards, I'd wager on a very long time.

Ziephnir said:

since weve gone so far as to lose foil cards, I'd wager on a very long time.

You'd probably have a better chance of getting ones that have already been released.

They should have at least made tekken ones......

they might release some for tourney season we shall see.

Hayamachop said:

they might release some for tourney season we shall see.

I sure hope so i like the mats and the only one of mine i can find is my street fighter one that matches my binder cover :)

When you lose faith in a company for not producing mats, you tend to purchase blank (plain white) playmats and draw on it :)

Introducing my latest work:

Team Tapout Playmat
$20

Who's first?

Shaneth said:

When you lose faith in a company for not producing mats, you tend to purchase blank (plain white) playmats and draw on it :)

Introducing my latest work:

Team Tapout Playmat
$20

Who's first?

Pics or it didnt happen....lol or at least you might sell them better :P

I was jay-kay-ing. I cannot sell a copyrighted logo.

You'll see the one-and-only Tapout mat in Woodbridge if you're going to DC regionals. I'll have to show it to you in a private area tho. This badass playmat's image cannot make it onto the internet or else eyes will x-plode.

And you better be wearing South Pole.

Shaneth said:

I was jay-kay-ing. I cannot sell a copyrighted logo.

You'll see the one-and-only Tapout mat in Woodbridge if you're going to DC regionals. I'll have to show it to you in a private area tho. This badass playmat's image cannot make it onto the internet or else eyes will x-plode.

And you better be wearing South Pole.

Oh come on shane you know me :) ill be reppin it 4 sho

but im trying my hardest to get up there for it

lol i made sure i got one of each which in the end i traded for one and won the rest so i am happy

Da_ghetto_gamer said:

Shaneth said:

Da_ghetto_gamer said:

You betta be there.

Haha alright man as far as i know im going to be there with the charlottesville group weve got 4 interested at least but we havent worked out the details yet so its up in the air still

You know you can make your own mats for cheap, right? Most people buy blank mats on EBay, then go to Kinkos to put the image onto the mat.

A local player suggested we make a mat with a picture of nothing more than a giant phallus, y'know, for mind games?

Opponent: ...is...is that...
You: It's your turn...
Opponent: I know but...I just...I can't...dude I scoop. I'm sorry, but I can't focus with that thing staring at me.

Best victory ever.

What material are mats mad eof anyway. Kinkos guy said that if I told him the material he'd find it and put whatever I wanted on it. There a place I can buy the basic plain stuff by the foot? :D