So I've had a few requests for this.... (This concerns MarcoPolleaux)

By Guest, in UFS Off Topic

I don't care if I misspelled your name. Anyways to my point, I have had a few requests for me to play you in the ultimate troll off UFS card batle thingy. Basically we play each other in a game of UFS and whoever loses gets IP banned from the forums. Either that or I really troll you until you rage quit. You're choice.

EscarcegaGuy445 said:

I don't care if I misspelled your name. Anyways to my point, I have had a few requests for me to play you in the ultimate troll off UFS card batle thingy. Basically we play each other in a game of UFS and whoever loses gets IP banned from the forums. Either that or I really troll you until you rage quit. You're choice.

Just make sure you have a copy of the rules handy.

EscarcegaGuy445 said:

Hard to enforce - You'd have to contact the company directly to get them to IP ban Shinji once you beat his ass.

$5 on Shinji Mimura winning this battle. Any takers?

We can set this up for the Texas PTC. Escarcega v. Shinji! Best of 5 series!

It happens at Nationals/Worlds or I pull my bet back.

If it were my choice, I'd rather keep Shinji.

guitalex2008 said:

Either or.

Honestly, no matter the results of this, nobody gets banned.

It's turning into a glorified grudge match at this point.

Homme Chapeau said:

guitalex2008 said:

Either or.

Honestly, no matter the results of this, nobody gets banned.

I am proven wrong once again.

*slow clap*

My bets on escarcega, what happened (last year?) was entirely enough to prove escarcega's trolling prowess.

Oh, and might I suggest Legacy format? Each player must run a playset of the card "trolling"

Makingsenseofus said:

My bets on escarcega, what happened (last year?) was entirely enough to prove escarcega's trolling prowess.

Oh, and might I suggest Legacy format? Each player must run a playset of the card "trolling"

It's not about trolling, it's about smashing faces.

Both of them have yet to do so, IIRC.

...huh? It seems the troll has been banned, removed, renamed, something happened there.

If you wanna play with fire, don't cry if you get burned. This guy probably mouthed off one time too many.

...am I supposed to comment here, or?...

MarcoPulleaux said:

...am I supposed to comment here, or?...

Your winner, by default of his opponent no longer being able to fulfill the conditions of his loss.

Oh, I can still respond and troll him. Therefore he is not the winner and you are the loser for doubting my trolling abilities.

MarcoPulleauX said:

Oh, I can still respond and troll him. Therefore he is not the winner and you are the loser for doubting my trolling abilities.

I thought they'd be more efficient than that. Shows how much I know.

Homme Chapeau said:

MarcoPulleauX said:

I thought they'd be more efficient than that. Shows how much I know.

Ehh...just give it time theyll get it right at least hopefully

...As bad as Shinji can be, TROLLING Shinji in this manner has GOT to be one of the most juvenile things I've seen here. Grow up, already.

haaaa the internet.

Admiral Ren said:

haaaa the internet.

the internet is so awesome ren :(

trust me i know it