Speed: 10
Detection: 15
Armor: 15
Space: 30
Maneuverability: 23
Hull: 30
Turrets: 1
Weapons: Prow 1, Dorsal 1
SP: 35 (This part is probably my biggest guess since the points in BFG seem to scale so sharply, and I didn't think to deeply into it.)

Imperial Firestorm Class Frigate
Speed: 7
Detection: 15
Armor: 18
Space: 38
Maneuverability: 18
Hull: 35
Turret: 2
Weapons: Prow 1, Dorsal 1
SP: 40

Imperial Gothic Class Cruiser
Speed: 5
Detection: 10
Armor: 21
Space: 75
Maneuverability: 5
Hull: 68
Weapons: Port 1, Starboard 1, Prow 1
SP: 70

I'm working on the rest of the Imperial Fleet currently, but figured I'd toss these up since I tried to work out the stats last night. Yes, I realize there will be some play in the numbers, no I don't claim to have balanced them, I merely started working the numbers, so if you need to know if they're balanced, playtest them and let me know, I can make adjustments to some of my conversion tables.

Imperial Tyrant Class Cruiser
Armor: 20
Space: 70
Maneuverability: 10
Hull: 65
Weapons: Port 2, Starboard 2, Prow 1

Imperial Dominator Class Cruiser
Space: 70
Maneuverability: 5
Hull: 65

Imperial Dictator Class Cruiser
Space: 65
Maneuverability: 10
Hull: 70
Turrets: 2
Special Quality: Carrier: This vessel is essentially a retrofitted Lunar Hull. Its additional Port and Starboard weapon slots have been replaced with Fighter/Bomber bays, already factored into the reduced Space. Much like the Transport, these must be powered at the end of ship construction.

I used the Compartmentalized Cargo Hold Component with the serial number filed off. The Dictator's bays hold 2 Squadrons each, and I found a reference that says a squadron is 6 ships, for those of you with slow math skills that's 24 ships, Lemme know if you think that the two Components I automatically tacked on are fair, but do recall that it isn't simply a place to keep the ships, it is also the repair, storage, maintenance, and all that for them as well, so I didn't want to make it too small.

With that I think I will move onto either the bigger ships or maybe the Planetary Defenses later in the book, then maybe move onto the dirty dirty Xenos.

It's good, just the Firestorm should haver turrets 1, not 2 as per other Frigates (and the example in the book). I'd prefer defence lasers etc. to xenos vessels, but could be in the minority on that one.

The Frigates listed in the book have Turret 2 and Turret 1 respectively, so I'm safe when it comes to that, and I am literally trying to keep it as close as I can to the BFG ships as I can, so since it has 2 in the book, it got two in my updating of it.

Hmm. The Sabre on Pg 211 is a modified Firestorm Frigate and it only has a rating of 1. It's still good though.

Heh, wow, didn't even think to look at that, seeing as I wouldn't have expected them to sneak a different hull type into the book without it being selectable in the actual Hull section. This does bear consideration, thanks for the heads up.

Done, by other fans doesn't preclude a separate take on any of them. Also, I've no idea what a Dark Reign forum is, so I'd no idea to go looking elsewhere.

I wasn't saying that you shouldn't do your own just that there were a lot of other stated ships out there to look at. Personally I prefer to stat up ships that other people haven't stated up.

Very true, and I posted these without looking to be honest, I was lead to believe by a friend of mine who suggested to make the conversions that they weren't already up on here, so in my haste I just started putting them up, now that I've seen the ones already in the other thread, I'm kinda glad I made my own, personally I'm not thrilled with some of their conversions, though the work on torps and fighters/bombers means I can skip that and continue on planetary defenses, unless that's up somewhere already, I'm a terrible forum goer, and have trouble wading through posts, let alone on more than one forum. Partly because I wanna add my own two cents to the threads I read and partly because I get completely off topic with my searches when I see something else that intrigues me.