Brood War "Bug's"

By player2017868, in StarCraft

Hi all.

I just find something about Brood War... not sure that this is a bug, but looks like like some manufacture mistake.

Just look at Mengk's tokens: with Brood War this faction receive "star" order token. If compare all order tokens with "star" I notice 2 differences:

1. On the side where faction symbol is - the background textured is little bit difference if compare with other order tokens.

2. On factory where game is where produced the press push (to cut all tokens) to sheets with Mengk's order tokens from back side (where faction emblem is) but in Brood War the press push from other side (where order picture is). As a results - the tokens is bit difference.

So, according to this 2 "issues", if look at "star" order token and compare with other orders - I can easily detect whenever player put "star" order on the game board. It's don't means that it give me some advantage but still I know about that :)

Did someone find other "Bugs"?

Star Order is always placed face up so everybody knows where it is.

this was said by corey, the editor of the game as excuse for loud protests about this obviously mistake of production. I failed my red orders at all edges and make them rounded on the right site so that all looks the same again. Little tutorial to do this you find here: forum.hds-fantasy.de/viewtopic.php