HavocRmR's UFS Trades - getting rid of everything!

By havoc10, in UFS Trading

Hey guys. I'm officially quiting for good and am looking to trade everything. I'm looking for Magic the Gathering cards to trade for and thats about it. I have 2 complete sets of Tekken as well as 3 or 4 of the playable rares and Ultras. I also have just about 4 complete sets of Tower of Souls. Here is a list of some of the more used rares and Ultras:

4 Stand off
4 Bloodline Rebellion
2 Path of the Master
4 Paid to Protect
2 Heir to the Storm
7 Power of the edge (Original version)

4 Knight Breaker
4 Midnight Launcher
4 Soul Calibur
4 Controller of Souls
2 Raging Gnome
4 Cross Madness
4 Howling Spirits
4 Switching Weapon Styles
3 Shredding Vibrato
3 Flexible Body
2 Lightning Horn

1 Scroll of the Abyss
2 Hammer Uppercut
2 Fury of the Ancients
2 Dragon's Flame

1 Heihachi
1 Jin
1 Bryan
1 Steve
1 Cassandra
1 Padma
1 Dariya

I also have just about every Legacy played card there is so if there is anything you need from the past blocks just ask.

I am willing to trade for any standard legal Magic the Gathering cards as long as they are decent cards. More inportantly I need Foil Lands from either Zendicar or the SLIVER Premium deck series. I am mildly interested in Extended so if there is anything you have just make an offer with PLAYABLE extended cards (Like shocklands, filters, etc...). A few of my wants are as followed:

1 Baneslayer Angel (FOIL only)
4 Bloodbraid Elf (FOIL only)
Xx Great Sable Stag
Xx Bloodghast
Xx Noble Hierarch
Xx Emeria Angel

If there is anything you have and are willing to trade just let me know.

Thanks guys!

I have a pretty good chunk of Lorwyn Block stuff just sitting around doing nothing. If you're interested I can start looking through it to work out something with you. I just got back into the game and am short a huge chunk of all the promos from the start and a ton of the URs. Shoot me an e-mail and we'll hash stuff out: vaporgecko(at)gmail.com

Hey dude I don't really have Magic cards, but I could offer you some cash for a few things. Send me an email at [email protected] if your interested.

are you interested in extended/eternal formats?

Hey you wanna sell everything?

send me a friend request and we can go from there

I might be interested in buying from you maybe my group could pool money to buy the whole thing. If you are interested in selling let me know.

Hey Havoc,

Don't know if you've officially off-loaded your cards yet or not, but i'm interested in purchasing some from you (i don't have any MtG cards). If this is appealing, please hit me up on my email addy and let's work out some details: [email protected]

i have a lot of magic and am willing to trade i have extended and type 2 up to 2010 i do have a archangel and a bunch of multilands and some extended stuff

email me at [email protected]