To Steve, James, FFG Staff...please read!

By JChang, in UFS General Discussion

This is concerning Regionals Prize Support. I have waited, waited, waited, and waited and have contacted FFG already about this issue but have not recieved any response.

I have not recieved anything and would like to know what is going on. I've asked on the regional prize thread, called and left a message for Steve, I've messaged James, talked with James, and emailed [email protected] and now I it's been at least 2 to 3 weeks, sorry I've lost track waiting for so long, that I have waited and have not recieved any information about this issue.

So please, if anyone can get back to me here or email me at [email protected] .

Thanks

So you took all those steps and you rely on the forums which they have stated they do not and likely will never read?

It'd be more efficient if you just e-mailed everyone back.

Homme Chapeau said:

So you took all those steps and you rely on the forums which they have stated they do not and likely will never read?

I'd figure I do it all. Then in the end there will be no excuses.

JChang said:

Homme Chapeau said:

Good point. Hope they reply to you though. I've had no problems using the prize support e-mail, and gotten a few answers before, but it might have gotten lost in the shuffle. I'd suggest e-mailing them again stressing the urgency of the problem while remaining polite and composed.

they are out of office right now after all i wouldnt expect any sort of reply until tomarrow....maybe you could make a quick call it seems to work better then e-mail anyway

JChang said: