December Prize Support

By Deck dont matter, in UFS General Discussion

Kisheri
7HS/18LP

Death/Life/Void

R(5+):After your opponent reveals any number of cards from their hang, they must discard a card.

E Commit 1 Foundation: Your Opponent reveals 1 random card from thier hand. Your attak gets +X speed. X equals the difficulty of the revealed card. Only playable during your attack.

Perfect Memory
Action
Air, Good, Water
2diff/5control
E: You may place any enhance ability printed on a crd in your opponent's card pool as if it was printed on your attack(paying all costs and following all restrictions).

And so, Kisheri finally enters the ring...

It's about time she came! Can't wait to play her.

Also just wondering since i heard something might have changed was there still lots of 4 point cards or no?

mmmm... I still want one 8)

Glad i gots me my playset of Gut Drills. Kisheri has the potential to be a real competitor!

With no answer to soul wave, tieh lion, and gut drill....kisheri is fun, but she will have a hard time being competitive at a serious event.

Sol Badguy said:

That's what he said

Smazzurco said:

With no answer to soul wave, tieh lion, and gut drill....kisheri is fun, but she will have a hard time being competitive at a serious event.

Who said she has to discard? In this format Speed pump is majority better then discard... and its easy to read when the opponent runs those anyway...

MarcoPulleaux said:

Sol Badguy said:

That's what he said

I LOL'd

but in all seriousness we still get 4 points? Awwww COME ON.

Frikin **** company.

You know, I've been saying that since FFG started that crap. No one really agreed with me. I'm glad someone else does. I only had 1 out of my 3 scheduled tournaments last month. People don;t want to show up to a Standard event (5 point only) and get legacy cards as prize support.

Ender Dragon said:

You know, I've been saying that since FFG started that crap. No one really agreed with me. I'm glad someone else does. I only had 1 out of my 3 scheduled tournaments last month. People don;t want to show up to a Standard event (5 point only) and get legacy cards as prize support.

No one wanted Marius Or The new foundation?

Antigoth said:

Ender Dragon said:

No one wanted Marius Or The new foundation?

SURELY YOU JEST I MEAN THERE IS ZERO BLOCK 4 SUPPORT IN RECENT HISTORY WHAT DO YOU MEAN FAITHFUL BODYGUARD, PEACEFUL WAY, MARIUS GAIUS, WHITE CRANE EXIST NO THEY DO NOT.

i just wish my store would get PS. they've called a dozen or more times about it. And they get the same answer every time. "We're very sorry about your problem, and we are trying to reslove all issues as fast as we can." But we still have not seen PS since Stand Off. I know we only have four players up here, but for god sakes, we still play here in IL. And we would like some cards too.

Hmm...maybe it's been a while, but last time I asked for support, it was as such,

"We have no playerbase but are interested in reinvigorating older players, as well as getting new ones. Is there any way you can send us plenty of prize support from recent months to cover our players?"
"Sure."

and we wound up getting enough of almost every promo. Granted, this was in April as opposed to Nov, but still, it pretty much seems like you can get the prize support you ask for. Maybe I'm just lucky?

I e-mailed James two months ago, and then a guy one month ago, about getting the Astrid 2 and Jin 1 that we never got.

We still never got them.

EMails are unreliable

Phone is the best way, that way they can feel your seething emotions.

I don't want to have to call them though, e-mails should work with a company this big.

TripsEX said:

I don't want to have to call them though, e-mails should work with a company this big.

Then you don't want the prize support badly enough.

Bloodrunstrue said:

TripsEX said:

Then you don't want the prize support badly enough.

I hear that calling them is just as pointless as emailing. Nothing happens.

I emailed them recently about Astrids and Jins and im pretty sure they dont have anymore, that's what i was told at least.

TripsEX said:

I don't want to have to call them though, e-mails should work with a company this international.

fix'd.