Tekken Trades

By Shannux-Echitie, in UFS Uk Forum

Hey PPL just thought i put my tekken trades up, and see if anyone wants anything, as you can probably guess i am wanting to build a Christie deck, and if anyone has any ideas for sets i should look into it would be much appreciated. But anyways heres my trades.

Kazuya

x1 Destruction In His Wake (UR)
x1 Lightning Uppercut (UR)
X1 Double Face Kick
x1 Need To Destroy

King

x1 Jaguar Mask (UR)
x1 Rolling Sobat
x1 King's Reverse DDT (UR)
x1 Flinging Half Nelson

Nina Williams

x1 Ice Pick (UR)

Paul Phoenix

x1 Paul's GI (UR)
x1 Turn Thruster
x1 The Ultimate Team

x1 Tekken Forces
x1 Law's Somesault Kick

also i am looking for some older stuff mainly, Q-Bee**, and Hsien Ko*.

Laters PPL.

Shannux-Echitie said:

Hey PPL just thought i put my tekken trades up, and see if anyone wants anything, as you can probably guess i am wanting to build a Christie deck, and if anyone has any ideas for sets i should look into it would be much appreciated. But anyways heres my trades.

Kazuya

x1 Destruction In His Wake (UR)
x1 Lightning Uppercut (UR)
X1 Double Face Kick *
x1 Need To Destroy

King

x1 Jaguar Mask (UR)
x1 Rolling Sobat
x1 King's Reverse DDT (UR)
x1 Flinging Half Nelson

Nina Williams

x1 Ice Pick (UR)*

Paul Phoenix

x1 Paul's GI (UR)
x1 Turn Thruster *
x1 The Ultimate Team *

x1 Tekken Forces
x1 Law's Somesault Kick*

also i am looking for some older stuff mainly, Q-Bee**, and Hsien Ko*.

Laters PPL.

Very interested in a bunch of your cards - I've put * by the ones I want in the above quote. What exactly are you after for your Christie deck? I know I've got a spare Fruit Picker, and probably a copy of each of her foundations. Is there anything else you're after?

Kev

Korrin said:

Very interested in a bunch of your cards - I've put * by the ones I want in the above quote. What exactly are you after for your Christie deck? I know I've got a spare Fruit Picker, and probably a copy of each of her foundations. Is there anything else you're after?

Kev

Lol, i been out of the game for a while i not quite sure what to be after XD.

I want to try to build a speedy kick deck, basically speed and damage pumps. I okay for the foundations.......oh ya and i cant wait to run a amy reversal deck when she comes out, GONNA BE AWESOME, XD.

I trust all of you UFS players, so basically anything you can reccomend would be quite helpful.

Laters