Strategic area ,Event cards ,Leadership cards !!

By zerg1989, in StarCraft

1.When i control a strategic area can i execute my normal order tokens(i treat them like a special order,and i dont have modules)which is place on adjacent planet ? or only place where i can execute normal orders(again i treat them like SO) is planet with strategic area ?

2.if i dont chosed my special victory leadership card on 1 stage can i chose it on 2 stage ?

3.if i have 2 or 3 end draws near event cards i execute all of them in the same game round ?

3.1.when i execute a end dreawn near event card then i have 2 options to chose a VP or execute another event card .My question is when you chose to execute another event card option ,i execute a card from the top of event deck or execute an event card from your hand ?

sry for my bad english !

1. Only on the same planet.

2. No

3. Yes

4. Only from your hand. I'm not sure, if you have to choose "End draws near" then.

Expanding on question #4, the way I have played if someone has multiple "The End Draws Near" cards if this:

If you have more than one "The End Draws Near" card, then the first one is played and you must, by default, choose to play a second card, that being the second "The End Draws Near" card. After the second card is played, you then have to option of taking a VP or playing another card.

If by some chance you have all three "The End Draws Near" cards, then you would again be forced to play the third card after the second one is played and then you have your choice of a VP or playing another event card.

In either case, multiple "The End Draws Near" cards only allow you to gain ONE extra VP or play ONE additional Event Card that is not a "The End Draws Near" card.

i have some questions about recharge ability.

1.what does this mean once per action phase you may use recharge .......?this mean i can use this ablity one per game round or i can use it for each mobilize order that i execute ?

2.At the start of a battle i must announce if i use this ability(recharge)?

3.With reference on cards(chaydarin core ...... and the rest) that after purchasing you place them is your place area OK and my question is at the start of the battle i must use this cards to increse my hand limit by 1 or after purchasing it is does matter if i use this card in a battle because always i will have hand limit incresed by 1 and i choose to use another ability ?

1. Once per whole Action Phase (BTW: Action Phase = Execution Phase , the name was changed in BW).

2. You announce when you use it (i.e. during battle, when you discard played cards).

3. Only cards with text "at the start of the battle" are used then. If there are no additional rules on card in Play area, it remains active every time it's possible (so that it doesn't matter).

Agent Kennedy: There is no rule forcing to execute them in such way. So, in your example, I could gain 3 CPs or execute 3 another Event cards (6 in total) as well.

1.Teeming spawn:imediately execute a build order on any planet.Then,take all of your workers from resource cards and permanent resource and place them into your worker pool.

how i use this card, can you explain me more detalied pls ?i take a build order during regrouping phase then i put him anywhere i want(for exemple can i put the order on a planet with no base or units and build a base there ?)

2.i can't use leg enhancements+zeratul because only 1 abilty (at the start of the battle) i can use in each battle corect ?

you can put the build order anywhere you want (if thats the original text of the card) but in order to build a base, you still need a unit present on the activated planet. it does not modify the actuall build order in any way.

cyb3k said:

Agent Kennedy: There is no rule forcing to execute them in such way. So, in your example, I could gain 3 CPs or execute 3 another Event cards (6 in total) as well.

That is not the case, as it says in the FAQ/ERRATA (emphasis mine):

"Q: What happens if a player has more than one “The End
Draws Near” Event card during the “Play Event Cards”
step of the Regrouping Phase?

A: The player would be forced to play all of them. He would
then gain the added benefits of one of the cards
(extra card
or extra VP). After this, any Event cards left in his hand are
discarded."

Some question about installations and infest coomand center.

1.in order to infest a command center there must be a battle ?

2.Can i build my installation in the same area with base ?

3.if my installation is destroyed can i build it again ?

4.i loose my resource card if i build my installation in area with mineral/gas ?

Some question about installations and infest coomand center.

1.in order to infest a command center there must be a battle ?

I read from somewhere that you can infest with out battle

just brink your queen there

2.Can i build my installation in the same area with base ?

no, according to rulebook

only infest command center can be rebuild

4.i loose my resource card if i build my installation in area with mineral/gas ?

Why ? you even gain CP in that area too .

lastthai said:

only infest command center can be rebuild

To be more precise: You may infest another Terran CC again. Other instalations, once destroyed, cannot be regained in any way.

broken: Thenks for your hint, I just forgot about rules in FAQ ;-/