Want those promo figs? FFG is sneaky!

By shnar, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

The Spaniard said:

This was later corrected. We will honor the sales of the "set for $3" to individuals who were lucky enough to see this.

Thanks Everyone!

cP
FFG

Thanks, I appreciate it. I promise to make up for the "too good to be true" price with Cosmic Incursion...Secrets of Arkham..Daedalus for Tannhauser...Runewars...

... Secrets of Arkham??? What's that?!?

-shnar

shnar said:

-shnar

The first "Deluxe" expansion for the LCG...

Steve-O said:

So I went to buy these figs from the store (because HELL YES) and I ran into a bit of a problem. For some reason the checkout system won't accept my username and password. The forums obviously will, but not the store. I've emailed FFG about the issue, though I'm not really expecting a response until after the holiday. =I

Hopefully there will still be some in stock for meeeeeeee! Although the product descriptions don't say it's a limited time offer, so I'm probably okay. The price might not last though...

My login for the forums and the FFG store are different. Have the Store email you your details. I was confused by this for a while too. I still don't recall making more than one FFG account... but it looks like I did!

Jakews said:

That is really cool! What is FFG's policy on shipping to Canada?

Same as any other country. I live in Canada too. The shipping on my order was about $6.00 (USD) As with any other location you have a choice of UPS or US Post.

Titeman said:

shnar said:

-shnar

The first "Deluxe" expansion for the LCG...

Aww, was hoping it was some new Arkham Horror expansion :P

-shnar

I got those promo figures today, two weeks after ordering them. But instead of just 3 figs with Descent and Runebound char. sheets I got extra copies of them all! So 6 figs, 6 Descent sheets and 6 Runebound cards.

Has anyone else got his/her order doubled?

Noir_fleuri said:

I got those promo figures today, two weeks after ordering them. But instead of just 3 figs with Descent and Runebound char. sheets I got extra copies of them all! So 6 figs, 6 Descent sheets and 6 Runebound cards.

Nope I got one of each. There was a poster over in the Runebound forum who sounded dissapointed that he did not get to the sale in time. You could give/sell them to him.

hello

the link is dead

is there any way to get the promo figures for descent?

Frog said:

Noir_fleuri said:

Nope I got one of each. There was a poster over in the Runebound forum who sounded dissapointed that he did not get to the sale in time. You could give/sell them to him.

Lol , I'm the poster over in the runebound forum he was talking about. So Noir_fleuri , if ever you are interested in selling/trading your extra 3 figs ,add me to your friend list , im sure we can work something out ( it would make my girlfirend really happy for christmas)

Mine finally arive across the Atlantic. two of each, to cover my Runebound set and my Descent set.

Now I just need SoB & an extra Nara the Fang...

and they're gona again... well that sucks :(

If you only need an extra figure, you could try to get a german "Nara der Reißzahn" since you already have the english cards for both Descent and Runebound. It's sold in Germany for less than 3 euro.

Slev said:

Mine finally arive across the Atlantic. two of each, to cover my Runebound set and my Descent set.

Awsesome!

Thx!!

Troi McLure said:

If you only need an extra figure, you could try to get a german "Nara der Reißzahn" since you already have the english cards for both Descent and Runebound. It's sold in Germany for less than 3 euro.

Slev said:

arrgh! promo figs not anywhere! help! please put them back up for sale!

I would be happy if the ones I ordered finally came in...going on 4 weeks now with a no show :(

Jonny WS said:

I would be happy if the ones I ordered finally came in...going on 4 weeks now with a no show :(

Mine came in within a week of ordering. Are you in the US?

Negative, I am in Canada.

I have sent an email, but because of all the holidays, I am sure it will not be until this week when I get a reply...hopefully.

I'm in Europe and received mine in less than a week!

Slev said:

<p>I'm in Europe and received mine in less than a week!</p>

Ouch, that is not good (for me being from Europe as well). Mine shipped more then 4 weeks ago and didn't appear yet. Now I really start to worry :-(

Mine finally came in yesterday!! WOOT.

Be patient my friend. They will arrive. :)

Jonas, Tobin and Nara can be still bought at http://www.milan-spiele.de/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=descent+promo for 2,40€ each. But they are in german. It shouldn't be hard to translate em, it's only a short german text.

I do not know if they ship worldwide.

Also, do not buy promo figures of ebay for 10 - 30$ or even €, you can still find promo figures at various onlineshops from time to time.

Kilrah, don't worry. I had to wait for nearly 7 weeks and i finally got them (I live in the Netherlands)! The heroes are very cool and a nice addition :)