Can I please get a translation on the card pictures that are at the following links please?

By Vinceff7, in Hollow Bastion

The first one ( http://i36.tinypic.com/2wqqt77.jpg ) is Kairi, obviously. It pretty much has the same written text as the Kairi from Set 3. Getalinks has a website that has (mostly) every card that's come out up online, which you can find at Universal TCG (actual site's web addy I can't remember).

The second one ( http://i38.tinypic.com/24ch5ao.jpg ) are two that haven't (cough) been released yet. The first on the left is another Event card, as to which I'm goin through 'n seein if I can translate it. The second is obvious. Though, if I read what her translation stated before, then it makes no sense to me at this moment (when the clock strikes 24? Whaa?), but I am currently lookin into it as well.

Otherwise, I have no clue what else to tell you bout them. Aside that they're promos, of course.

If it says "when the clock strikes 24" it probably means 2400 hours, military time, or MIDNIGHT.

I don't know Japanese, but I do know military stuff. Hope it helps, and thank you for any further assistance you can provide

Not sure if it helps but, in the story Cinderella had to leave the ball before midnight.

Either or, Cinderella's text will have to be different, or at least modified. I have doubts bout people playin around midnight, or even a 24 minute long match (unless you're playin it online through typin or whichever).

There are speculations, though. 24 HP, 24 total World Card count on the field, 24 friends out, 24 attack total in a battle/challenge, 24 times of a use of an effect, etc.. Regardless, I have doubts that the 24 will be somethin huge 'n gamebreakin.

Choitz said:

Either or, Cinderella's text will have to be different, or at least modified. I have doubts bout people playin around midnight, or even a 24 minute long match (unless you're playin it online through typin or whichever).

There are speculations, though. 24 HP, 24 total World Card count on the field, 24 friends out, 24 attack total in a battle/challenge, 24 times of a use of an effect, etc.. Regardless, I have doubts that the 24 will be somethin huge 'n gamebreakin.

No one is going to hit 24 World Count, the game would have ended before that.

Maybe if Cinderella was on the field the total number of world level needed would be increased to 24?

Roxas said:

Choitz said:

There are speculations, though. 24 HP, 24 total World Card count on the field , 24 friends out, 24 attack total in a battle/challenge, 24 times of a use of an effect, etc.. Regardless, I have doubts that the 24 will be somethin huge 'n gamebreakin.

You'll note I said total, and on the field. Meanin you 'n your opponent, not just one person.

So yes, it's possible just the same.

Choitz said:

Roxas said:

Choitz said:

There are speculations, though. 24 HP, 24 total World Card count on the field , 24 friends out, 24 attack total in a battle/challenge, 24 times of a use of an effect, etc.. Regardless, I have doubts that the 24 will be somethin huge 'n gamebreakin.

You'll note I said total, and on the field. Meanin you 'n your opponent, not just one person.

So yes, it's possible just the same.

Ah, my apologizes sir. I thought you were refering to one person on the field, not accumulative