Roxas Deck

By RoxaSoraX, in Gummi Garage

I'm working on this deck. All criticism and suggestions are much appreciated. My idea is Roxas Beatdown with some friend destruction but whatever seems nto work is what I want.

Player Card: Roxas

Friends: 17
3x Rai
2x Fuu
2x Vivi
3x Olette
3x Hayner
2x Pence
2x Seifer

Heartless/Nobodies: 12
3x Samurai Nobodies
3x Dragoon Nobodies
2x Stealthy Sneak
1x Parasite Cage
2x Fat Bandits
1x Cerberus or Behemoth

World Cards: 8
3x Twilight Town Lv 3
3x Twilight Town Lv 2
2x Timeless Rivers

Equipments: 5
2x Oathkeeper
3x Oblivion

Magic: 3
3x Gravity

Total 45 Cards

((I iwsh i could edit my post instead of reposting. here is the updated version, i couldnt get the Gravity magics to work right with the deck, so Timeless river is now my only friend killer. Any suggestions?))

3x Rai
2x Fuu
2x Vivi
3x Olette
3x Hayner
3x Pence
1x Seifer

Heartless/Nobodies: 12
3x Samurai Nobodies
3x Dragoon Nobodies
2x Stealthy Sneak
3x Boncywilds
1x Cerberus or Behemoth

3x Twilight Town Lv 3
3x Twilight Town Lv 2
2x Timeless Rivers

3x Oathkeeper
2x Oblivion

Magic: 3
3x Fira

Total 45 Cards

it looks like a cool deck i have a roxas too but i use more magic and i have less equipments D:

Phils ruin the magic idea, and since roxas has no chnace against stealth sneek i just rather use attack cards and equipments over magic.

I tweaked it a bit, i still want Feedback, i havent played in tournys or seen any Roxas meta decks so give me some advice. Im having trouble gettinga round Stealth sneeks and Fat Bandits.

Also is there a way outside of using Event 1 (Break of Dawn) of hiiting for more than 1 HP at a time?

Friends: 16
3x Rai
2x Fuu
2x Vivi
3x Olette
3x Hayner
2x Pence
1x Seifer

Heartless/Nobodies: 7
3x Samurai Nobodies
1x Fat Bandit
1x Cerberus
2x Pain

3x Twilight Town Lv 3
3x Twilight Town Lv 2
1x Monstro
1x Disney Castle

3x Oathkeeper
2x Oblivion

Attack: 1:
Oblivion

Magic: 2
2x Thundara (set 1)

Event: 1
Break of Dawn (Event 1)

Total Cards: 40

i like your deck but creeper plant-set 3- i think deals one damage to a target dark card to kill stealth not sure if that would help. i would lose the 2xpain hes kinda useless without barbossa

its really hard to make a roxas aggro especially with the current meta but itd be cool if something ended up working well. you need some hp boost becasue u do play higher lvl worlds and if those get filled with heartless and you cant move foward then u have no way of getting hp leaving u a little screwed i know phil stops magic but timeless river does help with him in roxas decks .in a control deck that would play owl wouldnt play owl agaisnt roxas b/c roxas cant use magic friends so unless they keep another lvl 1 down to protect phil u should be good. they probably wont b/c if u are at 12 att and have a samurai out they will need to use sephy and something else- sorry point being that timeless river helps kill phil and lets u use magic.

if u have a cave of wonder then throw one of those in Cow and cerberus are a beast combo for any wr. i wouldnt play fat bandit at all if i were u but if he helps u agianst who u play against then keep him in. i would trade the 3xtwilight town lvl2 for agrahbah lvl 2 because that way it would double ur magic damage if your being challenged but if ur trying to keep the theme then do w/e

your friend list seems solid although im not sure. im trying to build a roxas deck and ill get back to u if i find a better one but yours seems good.

hope u still check this thread and that this helps.

ps. immediatly after someone post something if you look at the grey bar on the top of the post or main topic thing. next to "Published on" there should be an edit button in that area and if u click it you can edit the text inside the post its how u change around the text in the main topic thingy w/o having to repost it in a comment. so post a comment saying "updates blah blah blah"-to meet minimum comment word thingy- and then go to you main topic post thing and click edit to edit the info in the topic

If you want to deal more damage per turn, you could always throw 3 barrel spider in there. i belive its effect is if they don't deal at least one magic damage to it they lose a heart point when its destroyed. It's not great since its not 4 sure, but it would not hurt to force them into that situation.

In additon to that i think you should add these to your heartless/nobody's:

Heartless/Nobodies:
3x Dragoon Nobodies( this will let you get the samurai nobodies into your hand faster so that you can use them on worlds or as friends.)
3x Barrel Spider (If you still want to possible add a bit more damage each turn.)

As for friends i would change it slightly to this:

2x Rai
3x Fuu
2x Vivi
3x Olette
3x Hayner
2x Pence
2x Seifer

For magic replace the 'Thundara' with something like 'Cure' so that you can recover your HP after using cards like Event 1, or if you just wind up losing HP. Since Roxas decks have to rely on Twilight Town Friends, you can't use cards like tinkerbell, or Ariel to recover HP.

I would also change your equipment/ attack to 3 each of Oathkeeper & Oblivion, and the Attack Oblivion. Only run the attack versions if you are going to include multiple's of each attack card you run. otherwise it just does not seem like it would be effective to me.

capncrunch said:

i like your deck but creeper plant-set 3- i think deals one damage to a target dark card to kill stealth not sure if that would help. i would lose the 2xpain hes kinda useless without barbossa

its really hard to make a roxas aggro especially with the current meta but itd be cool if something ended up working well. you need some hp boost becasue u do play higher lvl worlds and if those get filled with heartless and you cant move foward then u have no way of getting hp leaving u a little screwed i know phil stops magic but timeless river does help with him in roxas decks .in a control deck that would play owl wouldnt play owl agaisnt roxas b/c roxas cant use magic friends so unless they keep another lvl 1 down to protect phil u should be good. they probably wont b/c if u are at 12 att and have a samurai out they will need to use sephy and something else- sorry point being that timeless river helps kill phil and lets u use magic.

if u have a cave of wonder then throw one of those in Cow and cerberus are a beast combo for any wr. i wouldnt play fat bandit at all if i were u but if he helps u agianst who u play against then keep him in. i would trade the 3xtwilight town lvl2 for agrahbah lvl 2 because that way it would double ur magic damage if your being challenged but if ur trying to keep the theme then do w/e

your friend list seems solid although im not sure. im trying to build a roxas deck and ill get back to u if i find a better one but yours seems good.

hope u still check this thread and that this helps.

ps. immediatly after someone post something if you look at the grey bar on the top of the post or main topic thing. next to "Published on" there should be an edit button in that area and if u click it you can edit the text inside the post its how u change around the text in the main topic thingy w/o having to repost it in a comment. so post a comment saying "updates blah blah blah"-to meet minimum comment word thingy- and then go to you main topic post thing and click edit to edit the info in the topic

Great suggestions Ill try them out. The stealth sneak i always run into i thought creeper would be the counter to it, cause my only other choice is run away and waste a turn, i can understand creeper is taking up room but i would think to kill stealth would prevent a stall. But i guess running more curing and anti phil (timeless river) could be alot more useful.

My only problem with CoW is the no friend wipe out. To me its a free runaway, but im assuming the effect of CoW effect of your opponent not discarding all friends to run away applies at all times, when hes alone or with another heartless. If not then its better than i thought.

The World Idea is great im thinking Agrabah lv 3 since i modded my worlds to:
3x Twilight Town Lv 3
3x Halloween Town (this would be replaced)
1x Monstro

And about the edit, i believe you can only edit 5 minutes after posting, i updated the deck months later.

To Luna:
I tried 3 fuus too manyd ead draws if i wanta dead draw i rather have +5ATK. and increase the Fuu ability chances. worst comes to it, ill kill a rai to play a rai to draw.

I came to terms with seifer, he sucks i only run one to stay in theme. Too situational to pull out, and the attack can be great on too many dead draws. Ill take my chances with one.

Dragoon I tried im not a fan, i understand I'll deck rush, but chances are i will run into samurai espeically if im draw4-6 cards a turn, with my deck thinning twilight town.Its only a 9 POW for a lv 3. Meh.

And magics gets around Gargoyles and Fat Bandits. And just as good as an attack card.