How to use? Warp Gate and 2 Heroes tokens for Yellow Protos

By player2017868, in StarCraft

Could someone explain me Warp Gate rule? The Leadership card says that any units can be teleported to any friendly or empty location on any platen. Does it means that I can teleport, for example, 4 zealots from area where Warp Gate is to planet where one location is free, but all other with enemy units? It looks as cheat.
And why Yellow Protos have 2 heroes tokens? How both of them can be used if both heroes cards is available on Stage II only?

1) Yes, but you still must obey unit limit. So that I found this ability rarely usefull, since all enemies play much more carefully, blocking all important areas to them.

2) There is Stage 3 Event Card which allow to use 2nd Stage 2 LC ("Inspiring leadership").

Thanks a lot for answering!

Mokka said:

And why Yellow Protos have 2 heroes tokens? How both of them can be used if both heroes cards is available on Stage II only?

Don't forget that the game is designed to never be played exactly the same way twice. By having more than one Hero available, you have options. You are not supposed to have both heroes in play, unless you get the event card that has been mentioned.

Agent Kennedy said:

Mokka said:

Don't forget that the game is designed to never be played exactly the same way twice. By having more than one Hero available, you have options. You are not supposed to have both heroes in play, unless you get the event card that has been mentioned.

I don't think that's important to the question. He asked why they had two hero *tokens*, not just two heroes available as stage II leadership cards.