What do you use for a counter?

By FlameChampion267, in Hollow Bastion

Hey everyone,

Just wondering what everyone else uses for their HP Counter, typical penny or something cool.

our play group has taken some of our extra cards and cut out the faces then laminated them to a penny

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Jimminy, Roxas, Kairi, Pluto and Riku, then 4 random heartless for extras

they are very handy

I remember those Eroecchi, those were pretty awesome, we have to play again sometime, hopefully something will come up so I have an excuse to go to alberta :)

But anyway, in response to the OP for a long time now we've been using dice by just flipping the face to the amount of hp we have left (I find I like a d12 the best, sometimes a d20 for a stupid tink stall WR :P ) and the nice thing is it's very portable and I can keep my play mat nice and not destroyed :D .

I usually use a D20 or the like. Tho I have been known to just grab random things around me from time to time. I've used french fries, stacking manga books, pieces of a ripped up Wight Knight, and Necron figures from my friends 40K army

Jars containing human souls. Every time I lose1HP, I release another soul from it's eternal suffering at my hands. That way my opponent feels better when they beat me, because they potentially saved another 10 human souls from eternal suffering.

to Gtrogi

actually the Kairi and the Pluto are for you and VC next time your up, which will hopefully soon right -,^

I'm usually a D10 or D20 man mahself...but like DM, I have been known to grab whatever is close if I don't have a die.

Last time I played I used some heart candy I think. Didn't have any penny on me.